ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 80
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden as the new Favorite deserves his own thread
Eleazar 09:29 AM 03-04-2020
A thread for discussion related to what is happening in and with the Biden campaign.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:06 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'm still waiting for any of you to take me up on an even odds bet of Biden vs Trump in the election. Whatever amount of money you choose. If you're so confident, why not? I'll even pay whatever escrow fee is necessary so we have an impartial intermediary to make sure the bet is settled properly.

Imagine if a Joe Biden in cognitive decline were able to beat Trump...
You ever make it out here and I'll buy your drinks. I don't drink, so buying me a soda or two won't hurt too bad :-)
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:16 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
You ever make it out here and I'll buy your drinks. I don't drink, so buying me a soda or two won't hurt too bad :-)
Done. :-)

We were gonna go to the Chiefs/Ravens game together this year but I'm thinking this pandemic thing means it's not in the cards.

Unless YOU wear a mask. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:18 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Maybe Shemale Chelle will replace Sleepy JOe

Don't be surprised if they run the Wookie as Sleepy Joe's running mate.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 09:39 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Done. :-)

We were gonna go to the Chiefs/Ravens game together this year but I'm thinking this pandemic thing means it's not in the cards.

Unless YOU wear a mask. :-)
It'll be hard to give each other blowies with masks on :-)
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:50 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by :
Biden Trots Out Small Business Owner Who Got Thousands in Govít Assistance to Argue Trump Isnít Helping Small Business

A new campaign video from Joe Biden features a small business owner who says the Trump administration did nothing to help her during the coronavirus pandemic. Unmentioned is that she received thousands through the administration's Paycheck Protection Program.

Tiffany Easley, who owns NV My Eyewear in Philadelphia, received a forgivable $27,000 loan during the first phase of the program in April, she disclosed to local news outlet BillyPenn. She disclosed the same to Biden during a June 11 roundtable he held in Philadelphia, telling him her major concern was creating safe conditions for her furloughed staff to come back into the store.

But the disclosure is missing from the video testimonial Easley provided for the Biden campaign, in which she says the administration made "everything worse."...
https://freebeacon.com/2020-election...mall-business/

:-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:58 PM 07-02-2020
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
https://freebeacon.com/2020-election...mall-business/

No one gives so much as a smidgen of a shit. They have the headline they wanted, and will just shrug off the lying and inaccuracy.

For the greater good.

It's a full court press at this point.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:19 PM 07-03-2020
These guys are fantastic.

https://youtu.be/K8JGNChUVzk
[Reply]
Pogue 08:30 PM 07-03-2020

“I’m Joe Biden’s husband. Joe Biden.” - Joe Biden. pic.twitter.com/bqGYJAnWVY

— Francis Brennan (@FrancisBrennan) July 3, 2020

[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:00 PM 07-06-2020
Honestly not even sure which side actually wrote this for his checkmarked account

We're going to beat Donald Trump. And when we do, we won't just rebuild this nation — we'll transform it.

— Joe Biden (@JoeBiden) July 6, 2020

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 12:32 PM 07-06-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Honestly not even sure which side actually wrote this for his checkmarked account

Looks like something Bill Ayers would write.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 12:42 PM 07-06-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
If the video that bad or does he talk that bad. Sounds like Mark Dayton-ex gov of Minn-slurring his words.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:53 PM 07-06-2020
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
I don't know how to share it, but there's a video floating on Parler of joe Biden saying, and I quote, "We already have a n* mayor and we don't need anymore n* big shots"

It won't matter to them. Nobody is voting for Biden. They're voting against Trump. they're voting for the remaking of America and the destruction of our history.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 01:16 AM 07-07-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

scary as hell
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:06 AM 07-07-2020

[Reply]
bsp4444 06:08 AM 07-07-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
You took the time to post on nearly every thread on the first page of the DC forum.
Imagine how productive you could be if you had a job. Try getting a life, you might be happier.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 80
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up