ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 57
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:01 AM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Really want to see this, but not sure if it can be as good as the OG.
Hell no.

Originally Posted by sully1983:
any good ???
Decent
[Reply]
KS Smitty 05:54 PM 04-22-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just got back from 'A Quiet Place', and yeah it lived up to the hype... Krasinski has really parlayed his time in The Office into something much bigger and better

I only have two real complaints...

Spoiler!

And

Spoiler!

Other than that, it was a very well done film that really tried to create and flesh out its characters in a way that the audience can relate to... and the monsters were some bad mamma jammas

I'm giving it 4 of 5 stars, it was well worth the price of admission
Just got back from this, worth the price of admission. Your points were part of our post movie discussion but we had 3 other things that had us scratching our heads.
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

All in all a thoroughly satisfying scare.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:06 PM 04-22-2018
Watching Red Water. Lou Diamond Phillips Kristy Swanson Coolio and a Shark in Louisiana waters.

Not five minutes into it and a girl swimming got ate before she could get out of the water.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:14 PM 04-23-2018
Twenty nine years ago Steven King Pet Cemetery.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:18 PM 04-23-2018
Originally Posted by KS Smitty:
Just got back from this, worth the price of admission. Your points were part of our post movie discussion but we had 3 other things that had us scratching our heads.
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

All in all a thoroughly satisfying scare.
Spoiler!

Yeah, there were definitely a few plot holes/things left unexplained like that... but you're right, it was well worth the price of admission
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:11 AM 07-03-2018
I can't believe several of you hated Hereditary - I never get nightmares from watching movies - that movie freaked me TF out! I had the worse nightmare I've ever had after watching that!
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 06:38 AM 07-03-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I can't believe several of you hated Hereditary - I never get nightmares from watching movies - that movie freaked me TF out! I had the worse nightmare I've ever had after watching that!
Can’t wait to see this. Watching The Fog now. Deciding between Creepshow or Ghost Story this evening.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:58 AM 07-03-2018
Originally Posted by ohiobronco2:
Can’t wait to see this. Watching The Fog now. Deciding between Creepshow or Ghost Story this evening.
Oh you should watch The Mist!

[Reply]
ohiobronco2 02:04 PM 07-03-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Oh you should watch The Mist!

I thoroughly enjoyed The Mist, but damn if that ending isn’t heavy.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:31 PM 07-03-2018
I will touch cautiously on Hereditary w/o spoilers ohiobronco2

They used binaural beats and use IRL demonic historical names, additionally it'll scare you in a way that The Shining may have. It was so brilliant it still haunts me, I'm not sure I want to re-watch - for not other reason than the way it made me feel.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:58 PM 07-03-2018
I thoroughly enjoyed The Mist, but damn if that ending isn’t heavy.
The ending sucks. Totally fucks up the whole story. I bought this on DVD before I had ever seen it because I love the short story. Watched it once and threw it away.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:02 PM 07-03-2018
Creepshow is so awesome! Leislie Nielson, Ted Danson and Robert Hayes all in serious roles! Whole cast is phenomenal and the stories are great!

EDIT: ha. Robert Hayes is in Cat's Eye. Got my awesome SK compilations mixed up.
[Reply]
ohiobronco2 10:05 PM 07-05-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Creepshow is so awesome! Leislie Nielson, Ted Danson and Robert Hayes all in serious roles! Whole cast is phenomenal and the stories are great!

EDIT: ha. Robert Hayes is in Cat's Eye. Got my awesome SK compilations mixed up.

Cats Eye. Wow, been forever on that one. James Woods and Drew Barrymore I believe. I used to lose my shit when that fucking troll came out of the wall. Watching Darkness Falls now, anyone seen that one?
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:30 PM 07-05-2018
Cats Eye. Wow, been forever on that one. James Woods and Drew Barrymore I believe. I used to lose my shit when that ****ing troll came out of the wall. Watching Darkness Falls now, anyone seen that one?
Yep. You got it. Also a guest appearance by Cujo. Lol
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:03 AM 07-06-2018
If you liked Creepshow you all need to see XX
[Reply]
Page 33 of 57
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up