Washington DC and The Holy Land>'Meet the World's True Minority'
BucEyedPea 07:11 AM 06-30-2020
Hope this makes Livesteam happy.:-) :-)

Meet the world's true minority https://t.co/9FHDn6tzAy

— Lana (@LanaLokteff) June 28, 2020

[Reply]
Easy 6 09:55 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Not an Irish song. It was written by an Englishman who never set foot in Ireland.
Johnny Carson says “I did not know that”, learn something new every day
[Reply]
Eureka 10:10 AM 06-30-2020
"Europe belongs to the Europeans" - Dalai Lama
[Reply]
Mecca 10:11 AM 06-30-2020
Hey is one of them from Horizon Zero Dawn?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 10:11 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Eureka:
"Europe belongs to the Europeans" - Dalai Lama
he said after native European birthrates have already plummeted to the basement and millions of non-Europeans were imported to replace them.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 10:51 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Hope this makes Livesteam happy.:-) :-)

Red hair is exceedingly bland these days. Green a while back, fuchsia now.

Red?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:52 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Not an Irish song. It was written by an Englishman who never set foot in Ireland.

:-)

Sort of like the song "Loch Lomond" - A Scottish folk Song

O you take the high road, and I'll take the low road,
And I'll be in Scotland afore ye,
But me and my true love will never meet again,
On the bonnie, bonnie banks of Loch Lomond.

'Dem damned Micks grabbed that one too :-)
[Reply]
srvy 11:17 AM 06-30-2020
The rarest hair color in Ireland and the World is red. Irish eyes predominately blue. My mom and dad were of Irish ancestry though mom claimed Scotts Irish we can't find that. Dad and mom sisters coal-black hair my brother dark brown. Me my self and I born blond near white lol as I reached teens it turned light brown. We all had blue eyes except my eldest sis who has green. My parents visited Ireland many times being dad worked for TWA and me once. I never saw a red hair.
[Reply]
backinblack 11:20 AM 06-30-2020

[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:48 AM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
The rarest hair color in Ireland and the World is red. Irish eyes predominately blue. My mom and dad were of Irish ancestry though mom claimed Scotts Irish we can't find that. Dad and mom sisters coal-black hair my brother dark brown. Me my self and I born blond near white lol as I reached teens it turned light brown. We all had blue eyes except my eldest sis who has green. My parents visited Ireland many times being dad worked for TWA and me once. I never saw a red hair.
It's kind of interesting that I've seen a fair amount of red-headed black people. They're usually pretty light-skinned with the freckles.

Hell, even Eric Berry had a red beard, IIRC.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:00 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
he said after native European birthrates have already plummeted to the basement and millions of non-Europeans were imported to replace them.
Well, abortion was only made legal very recently. It's just that the men are all drunks hanging in bars all day while the women do all the work. At least that's what one of my aunts, who son married an Irish gal, said after visting her family there.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:01 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It's kind of interesting that I've seen a fair amount of red-headed black people. They're usually pretty light-skinned with the freckles.

Hell, even Eric Berry had a red beard, IIRC.
I saw your post earlier but had to run and couldn't respond then. In the car an image flashed of a black person with red hair that I could post if I could find one. I just thought they were a dye job though.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:06 PM 06-30-2020
Originally Posted by srvy:
I grew up with a red-haired Irish girl who lived a few houses from me. In high school a different one hung in our gang. One cousin, who was more a strawberry blond. As an adult, only one I knew was a French girl who came to America for a short while looking for work as an actress. She was stunningly beautiful too.

( No, Virus I am not a switch-hitter or gay. Just in case—geesh!)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up