ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 27
« First < 142021222324 252627 >
Nzoner's Game Room>They are coming for the chop too
BigRedChief 06:16 PM 07-05-2020
The Kansas City Chiefs’ racist “Arrowhead Chop” has flown under the radar. Not anymore. The Kansas City Chiefs’ chant isn’t a tribute to people like me. It’s racist.

Rest of original post
Spoiler!

https://www.vox.com/first-person/202...fs-kansas-city

KC Star:
https://www.kansascity.com/sports/sp...244153762.html

Kansas City Magazine:
https://www.kansascitymag.com/is-the...s-who-you-ask/

Twitter has its own hashtag
https://mobile.twitter.com/chopisracist

NY Times: Stop the Chop
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/29/s...hawk-chop.html
[Reply]
jettio 09:32 PM 11-30-2022
The only entity that could stop the chant chop at Arrowhead is the NFL. NFL would have to direct referees to throw yellow flags against the crowd and take pounds of flesh 15 yards at a time.

Or do some FIFA shit and punish teams and fans by restricting attendance at home games for chants.

There is no other practical way to sanction fans who want to do the chant.

Kinda stupid for the KC Star to say the team could stop it, only the NFL could stop it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:35 PM 11-30-2022
[Reply]
backinblack 09:44 PM 11-30-2022
speaking as a rival fan, if the chop was actually a problem then the TV broadcasts would stop showing you guys doing it. Every time you are on national television there you all are doing the chop, and NBC or ESPN or whoever has no problem doing wide shots of you guys doing it and broadcasting it out to the millions at home watching.

Though watching the Seminoles-Gators game the broadcast there likewise showed quite a few shots of fans doing the chop, many of the fans dressed in Native American garb.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:46 PM 11-30-2022
Originally Posted by |Zach|:

I seriously underappreciated how emotionally attached a lot of you are to the chop though. What a hill to die on.
^same tired insecure mantra^
[Reply]
hometeam 09:51 PM 11-30-2022
Ive noticed protestors outside arrowhead at every game this year.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:02 AM 12-01-2022
The chop music always reminds me of bad westerns with white guys playing NAs. Ditch the music and thereby the chop and keep the name by continuing to generate goodwill with tribes.
[Reply]
Otter 12:13 AM 12-01-2022
You guys are so mad right now for something so silly.

How cute. Fat Zach thinks he has me mad.

Try not to gain too much weight this week fat boi.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:15 AM 12-01-2022
Cancel culture
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:25 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
How cute. Fat Zach thinks he has me mad.

Try not to gain too much weight this week fat boi.
"oh no they are taking my arm motion from me!" :-)
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 12:40 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by jerryaldini:
The chop music always reminds me of bad westerns with white guys playing NAs. Ditch the music and thereby the chop and keep the name by continuing to generate goodwill with tribes.
Yeah, if the tribes get pissed and meet up with the French we could have a real problem. The good thing is nobody likes the British so there is hope. May need to call Mel Gibson just in case.
[Reply]
Otter 12:54 AM 12-01-2022

Fat Boi, u telephones to answer before I call your supervisor. Go get fat zach.

Then pretend behind your unable to keep a healthy body you're above everyone with a photography degree.

You're special, no doubt zachishere.com.
[Reply]
Otter 01:01 AM 12-01-2022
Oh, no! I sit on a hemorrhoid cushion all day and answer phones but no one respects me because I'm a fat, receptionist.

Whine more fat boi.

You're a loser zach and your action speek louder than any words I can ever mention. You announce yourself as a puff.
[Reply]
rico 01:13 AM 12-01-2022
If they are to take our chops from us, then how on Earth should we have any faith whatsoever that they won’t chop our dicks off with them?! Because that seems to be where we are headed!!!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:14 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by backinblack:
speaking as a rival fan, if the chop was actually a problem then the TV broadcasts would stop showing you guys doing it. Every time you are on national television there you all are doing the chop, and NBC or ESPN or whoever has no problem doing wide shots of you guys doing it and broadcasting it out to the millions at home watching.

Though watching the Seminoles-Gators game the broadcast there likewise showed quite a few shots of fans doing the chop, many of the fans dressed in Native American garb.

Agreed
[Reply]
|Zach| 01:16 AM 12-01-2022
Originally Posted by rico:
If they are to take our chops from us, then how on Earth should we have any faith whatsoever that they won’t chop our dicks off with them?! Because that seems to be where we are headed!!!
That would be an escalation.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 27
« First < 142021222324 252627 >
Up