ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>who's on your ignore list???
Ebolapox 02:39 PM 04-03-2003
it's been a while since we've had one of these, and I'm bored... here's a captured screen shot of mine

-EBOLA-
Attached: ignorelist.jpg (18.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Taco John 02:50 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky
You don't have shit! Go ahead. Do your worst!

*ahem*
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:53 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky
Originally posted by Sky
If you can see this EBOLA, you can be sure that the pictures you sent me will be posted here soon! You F*ckstick! That's right... Even the ones where you are pulling your dong between your legs to look like a girl! It's on!
Originally Posted by :
come now, sky... this isn't about you... life isn't about you, now I'd appreciate it if you'd stop trying to hijack this thread before I have to post some compromising things I have of you...
This may be worth the tradeoff :-)

BIG DADDY

With his fingers on the SAVE button. Guess we will finally get that picture of sky. :-)
[Reply]
VonneMarie 02:53 PM 04-03-2003
Listen Ebola you little bitch, leave me the **** alone. I guess you don't know what ignore means...get a life it's not that hard.
[Reply]
Taco John 02:53 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky
Listen Ebola you little bitch, leave me the **** alone. I guess you don't know what ignore means...get a life it's not that hard.

and another...
[Reply]
Boozer 02:54 PM 04-03-2003
I am mature enough that I do not need to plug my ears when someone is being a dumbass in order to avoid going off my rocker.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 02:56 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Taco John

and another...
don't worry about quoting her... she's showing her true colors about now...

guess one finds out about a friend when the shit hits the fan...

in the name of common decency, sky, for christ's sake... just shut up already

-EBOLA-...won't be posting anything, I'd like to think I have more class than that
[Reply]
Brock 02:56 PM 04-03-2003
"Sam and Diane" should just do it and get it over with.
[Reply]
VonneMarie 02:59 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by EBOLA

don't worry about quoting her... she's showing her true colors about now...

guess one finds out about a friend when the shit hits the fan...

in the name of common decency, sky, for christ's sake... just shut up already

-EBOLA-...won't be posting anything, I'd like to think I have more class than that
:-)

I think someone needs their diaper changed. Big @ss baby ain't about sh!t.
[Reply]
Taco John 03:00 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ENDelt260

Since when have you become referee in such disputes, TAco?

Actually... My motives are ulterior... I wasn't refereeing... I was instigating... Please note that the first two "Sky" quotes that I posted are fabrications.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:03 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky

:-)

I think someone needs their diaper changed. Big @ss baby ain't about sh!t.
isn't it about time for you to go smoke some dope and cry about how you're 'so slow'???

come on, sky... I'd hate to have to make these people see the deconstruction of chevondra

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
VonneMarie 03:05 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by EBOLA

isn't it about time for you to go smoke some dope and cry about how you're 'so slow'???

come on, sky... I'd hate to have to make these people see the deconstruction of chevondra

-EBOLA-
Don't you have to go make people feel sorry for your sorry ass. OMG my life sucks hmmm...I need people to feel sorry for me b/c I want all the attention.

You are too ****ing stupid to realize I was mocking you the other day on yahoo. Pathetic.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 03:07 PM 04-03-2003
EBOLA wrote:
Originally Posted by :
Since when have you become referee in such disputes, TAco?
He is just pushing up his post count.

BTW, getting back to the thread recount is the only one on but Talibanme may be following soon for obvious reasons.
[Reply]
Bootlegged 03:07 PM 04-03-2003
FIGHT!!
[Reply]
Ebolapox 03:07 PM 04-03-2003
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by Sky

Don't you have to go make people feel sorry for your sorry ass. OMG my life sucks hmmm...I need people to feel sorry for me b/c I want all the attention.

You are too ****ing stupid to realize I was mocking you the other day on yahoo. Pathetic.
ya know, once again, you're making no sense at all... just go ovulate somewhere else... I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me... never have, never will...

once again, in the name of common decency, I ask for you to just shut your mouth before you force me to open a can of worms that can't easily be shut

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
morphius 03:09 PM 04-03-2003
I have thought about ignroing myself because of poor sentance structure and bad speeling...

Sky and Ebola - Take it off the BB.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up