ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 160
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Rausch 02:52 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
I think he is implying that if you threatened to start a late night bullshit thread about abortion, that would prompt him to update the OP.
It this late enough?...
[Reply]
crazycoffey 03:26 AM 09-23-2014
smith wins, geeeeno loses, still not updating the OP /PGM

:-):-):-):-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:15 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:

[Reply]
loochy 05:54 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
31. MOhillbilly

This is a tricky one. I can't make fun of his career, since htismaqe already did that with Hog Farmer. You can also only make so many sheep sex jokes over the course of 101 roasts. And he doesn't swing by here as often as he should anymore, unfortunately.

That's why I'm calling in the big guns for this one.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you a special guest for the roast of MOhillbilly. We all know him, and he's a cherished and dear friend of MOhillbilly's. Please welcome... REDRUM!

MOhillbilly's mother is like this thread. The same lonely dudes visit her every night, have a good time, and then forget about her when they go to work the next morning.

She's also a lot like rico. She surrounds herself with strange men from the internet, bitches when they don't please her, and takes a pill every morning to help her with her job.

Come to think of it, I think MOMhillbilly has a lot in common with Mr_Tomahawk. She gets 7-year old Malaysian children to make her happy, has a thing for tall southerners, and people think she looks like John C. Reilly.

MOhillbilly's mom should really get a Chiefs Planet account. She'd fit right in here, because she also needs to lose weight, loves spanking, and wants everybody to try her open-faced tuna sandwich.
Personally, I'd be afraid to roast MOhillbilly. It's kind of scary when he gets pissed off, and that's pretty scary if I can feel that through an internet message board.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:18 AM 09-23-2014
He still posts? I've only seen him in the Gambling thread lately.
[Reply]
rico 09:25 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
Personally, I'd be afraid to roast MOhillbilly. It's kind of scary when he gets pissed off, and that's pretty scary if I can feel that through an internet message board.
Meh, I'm sure he'd be fine with being roasted as long as certain lines weren't crossed. Lines that shouldn't be crossed in the first place (like this Redrum dude making a comment about his deceased father, as he apparently did). I'm sure the dude would be fine with being roasted... would probably think it's funny. Hell, he checked in a few days ago to say he thought this shit was funny...the night of the Guru roast, I think.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:44 AM 09-23-2014
I'm friends with Mo on Facebook. He had a kid and has calmed down significantly. Redo this SNR, and don't be such a pussy. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 10:44 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
I'm friends with Mo on Facebook. He had a kid and has calmed down significantly. Redo this SNR, and don't be such a pussy. :-)
Oh. Then I'm sure he'd be down with you taking some facebook pictures of him and posting funny photoshops on here.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:52 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by loochy:
Oh. Then I'm sure he'd be down with you taking some facebook pictures of him and posting funny photoshops on here.
Honestly, I doubt he'd give a shit. That's something that would require permission though. People have been banned for posting personal info about other posters.

Mo really is pretty chill these days.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:25 AM 09-23-2014
A bit. But MOhillbilly does have a history with Redrum.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=222207
I thought Hootie and redrum were the same person?
[Reply]
Rausch 11:32 AM 09-23-2014
Honestly, I doubt he'd give a shit. That's something that would require permission though. People have been banned for posting personal info about other posters.

Mo really is pretty chill these days.
If you post it on facebook it's no longer private.

People get that, right?...
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:34 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by Rausch:
If you post it on facebook it's no longer private.

People get that, right?...
Probably not. What I meant though, was he can choose who he's friends with on there that has access to his personal info. Anything I post here is public to anyone who looks at it, and there is no discretion involved. He's got to make that call.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:43 AM 09-23-2014
Only 30 names left. Your roast is coming, sir.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:48 AM 09-23-2014
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:

It's a simple matter of making a few clicks, a highlight with the mouse, the copy/paste commands, and more clicks. It could be done in seconds each time I write a new roast.

Yet there sits PGM.
[Reply]
TimBone 12:06 PM 09-23-2014
It's a simple matter of making a few clicks, a highlight with the mouse, the copy/paste commands, and more clicks. It could be done in seconds each time I write a new roast.

Yet there sits PGM.
I think everyone berating PGM for not updating the OP has become one of my favorite parts of this thread.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 160
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up