ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Hall of Classics>My sig / Leaving ChiefsPlanet
Amnorix 06:10 AM 03-18-2009
Apparently, without any kind of warning or notice, a moderator has decided to replace my signature with one of his or her own choosing.

Regrettably, while moderators have every right to do so, I also have the right to leave the board. During my almost six years on this forum, I have never changed my username, and I never engage in sig/avatar bets. Those items are a reflection of me and my thoughts, and if I cannot control them then I won't be staying.

I recognize that the signature isn't even offensive or demeaning to me or others, or in most respects a "big deal" at all, but the principle applies nonetheless.

And I'd imagine some will cheer the prospect of my departure. :-)

Sorry to bring this up publicly, but I have no idea who the current moderators are, as I have never paid attention to any of that. In fact, this is the first time I can remember dealing with a moderator on here.

EDIT: FALSE ALARM. I'M AN IDIOT -- IGNORE THIS THREAD. :-)
[Reply]
Radar Chief 07:02 AM 03-18-2009
So I’m sitting here writing this service manual for a new product and I ****ing hate it. I’m a ****ing technician, I build, test, troubleshoot, rework, retest. But no, I’m stuck here being engineering’s ****ing secretary. :-)
Then I open this topic and laugh a little. Thanks Amno. :-)
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:04 AM 03-18-2009
Don't leave man. I bet this is one of those software update bugs. I believe its a fairly easy fix if you go to the control panel/sig area. Don't let it get you down. This is not worth leaving over.
[Reply]
seclark 07:05 AM 03-18-2009
this place hasn't been the same since Amnorix didn't leave.
sec
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:07 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
So I’m sitting here writing this service manual for a new product and I ****ing hate it. I’m a ****ing technician, I build, test, troubleshoot, rework, retest. But no, I’m stuck here being engineering’s ****ing secretary. :-)
Then I open this topic and laugh a little. Thanks Amno. :-)

I live to entertain you by making a fool of myself. :-)

Oy. Now, I may need to leave out of sheer embarassment...
[Reply]
Lzen 07:08 AM 03-18-2009
Good gosh, Amnorix.

Your and idiot.

But we like you anyway. :-)
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:08 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Don't leave man. I bet this is one of those software update bugs. I believe its a fairly easy fix if you go to the control panel/sig area. Don't let it get you down. This is not worth leaving over.
It's already fixed. All this thread has really established is that I'm an idiot.

Damn thread can't die fast enough...
[Reply]
Katipan 07:09 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by seclark:
sec
rofl
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:09 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by seclark:
sec

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:09 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
It's already fixed. All this thread has really established is that I'm an idiot.

Damn thread can't die fast enough...
Bump.
[Reply]
stevieray 07:13 AM 03-18-2009
:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:13 AM 03-18-2009
Don't expect the thread to die anytime soon. This type of thread lingers on and on. Your only hope is to get a mod to delete it. Try Bob Dole. He's easy.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:14 AM 03-18-2009
BUMP!
[Reply]
Katipan 07:14 AM 03-18-2009
Here's another great Amnorix thread

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=173498
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:14 AM 03-18-2009
Can we get a sticky on this?
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:15 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Don't expect the thread to die anytime soon. This type of thread lingers on and on. Your only hope is to get a mod to delete it. Try Bob Dole. He's easy.
Nah. Just as I don't expect Mods to mess with me, neither do I expect them to save me from well-deserved ridicule.

I live or die on my own. Currently that would be dying...

:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 8
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up