ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Chiefs are racist
falstaff 04:06 PM 08-01-2001
How can you guys be fans of a clearly racist team? Teams like the 'Redskins' and the 'Chiefs' are clearly depicting American Indians in an inappropriate manner. As if the white man has not done enough damage to the Indian culture and heritage, football teams like the Chiefs must portray Indians and their mascot and portray American Indians in a demoralizing manner.

The US would never stand for team names like the 'Honkies', 'Spooks', 'RagHeads', 'WOPs', or 'Slants'. Why then should we be subjected to the desecration of the American Indian?

By simply supporting this, what I consider to be a criminal organization, you are backing the negative portrayal of the American Indian. Therefore, I consider you not Chiefs fans, but racists. The path to Arrowhead Stadium is truly a Trail of Tears.
Chiefs Pantalones 05:51 PM 08-01-2001
Kyle and Warrior, or anyone else that knows?...,

The only cookies I like (love) are chocolate chip cookies. I do not like peanut butter, sugar, oatmeal, or any other cookie. Only chocolate chip cookies. So, does that make me racist against other cookies?

CG

I hope I'm not:-)

:-) :-)
keg in kc 05:53 PM 08-01-2001
I second the nomination of falstaff for chair.

now go hold a meeting or something.

committee of one, the best kind.

1) Chiefs are not clearly associated with American Indians. If ignorance is bliss, you're a happy happy guy...

2) The mascot is a wolf. What's your point?

3) No, that says ONE American Indian is offended, not all of them.

4) The Chiefs are, once again, named after a Kansas City politician who's nickname was "the Chief". The arrowhead logo is the only logo for the team that could be even loosely interpreted as representative of American Indian heritage, and as so many other posters have asked, how is it derogatory or fraudulant. Have not millions of arrowheads similar to that one been unearthed throughout the Americas?

You certainly like the sound of your own voice. Too mad you don't have anything meaningful to say.
Mi_chief_fan 05:53 PM 08-01-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by falstaff
RASICTS!!!

Please read my posts! I have anwsered CLEARLY the reasons that the Chiefs are a racist organazation!

Additionally, I dont NOT have to be a American Indian to be offended or oppose racism.

What would that make Abe Lincoln?
Are you comparing NFL fans to slave owners that Lincoln opposed? What's the connection?

Why waste my time: you've already been reported, it's just a matter of time before you're terminated anyway......
ExtremeChief 05:54 PM 08-01-2001
again...

What is DEROGATORY about the name "Chiefs"

answer a direct question troll...

do you not understand the definition of derogatory????
falstaff 05:56 PM 08-01-2001
Who will join with me to form a committe to change the name of the Chiefs?

A true KC fan would want the best for his or her team. Are you not true fans?

Additionally, the Chiefs will not post a winning record this year. Yet, by changing the franchise name, you can have something to be proud.....Just think, there will be no more shame in admitting you are a KC fan.
Warrior5 05:56 PM 08-01-2001
Doggone it! Then clue us in on Cheeseballs! Pay attention here; this is important.
They may start selling those things at Arrow, er...the pro football stadium in Kansas City, and we need to be an informed audience, you know; nutritional value, calories, fat content, etc. And if they plan on charging an arm and a leg for them, I want to know if it's a worthwhile investment for me to stock up and BYOCB (bring your own Cheeseballs).
Shoot...Keg is seriously considering having these things at his wedding reception. Weddings are depending on this vital info.
We're all ears.
keg in kc 05:56 PM 08-01-2001
No, I don't think I've baked any of those Warrior. I'm not baking much lately because I'm trying to get back into shape (no chex either)...

Cody, you need some cookie sensitivity training. Share the love and open yourself to cookies of every taste and creed!
Vindicator 05:56 PM 08-01-2001
Hey, I'm stuck out here in Vegas and all this chex mix and cheese balls is really making me hungry. Is there any way to get a good old fashioned Kansas City Steak way out here in the boonies?

:cool: :cool:
Attached: primeribraw_43031_newv.gif (18.8 KB) 
Chiefs Pantalones 05:57 PM 08-01-2001
BTW, I was serious about only liking chocolate chip cookies.

CG

dang they're good
aturnis 05:57 PM 08-01-2001
OK, ExtremeChiefs question in lamens terms for your FAL.......

What is NAUGHTY about the name Chiefs?
keg in kc 05:59 PM 08-01-2001
Cody, my perfect "meal" is a big bowl of chex mix. Then dessert consists of a glass of milk (fer dippin') and as many chocolate chip cookies as I can eat. :-)
ExtremeChief 05:59 PM 08-01-2001
I like turkey and hot pepper cheese sandwiches. Add some oregano, lettuce, and mayo and "BAM" thats gooooddd eating.... top it off with some Chicken on a Biscuit crackers with Bacon/Cheddar cheese in a can and you've got a meal the whole family can enjoy!!!
Warrior5 06:00 PM 08-01-2001
You can order Fiorella's Jackstack BBQon the internet...they deliver nationwide.
I recommend short ends and burnt ends, and they have killer onion rings! They even offer overnight delivery.
aturnis 06:00 PM 08-01-2001
OK, not wanting to change a name make us not true fans? I think I am a true fan cuz I want to beat the living Sh!t outta you......

Are you not proud of your herritage? That you want everything associated with it abolished?
keg in kc 06:00 PM 08-01-2001
Wow, I've put off mowing the lawn for two hours.

Kyle G, master of procrastination.

Better get to it.

Everyone remember the Ravens show on at 10 on HBO.
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up