ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 39
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What Does the "Buddy List" do?
listopencil 09:00 PM 05-05-2006
The threads on rep and Ignore reminded me about this. I added a few people just to see what it does a while ago and forgot about it. Does anyone know what happens when you put people on your "Buddy List"? Nothing happened that I noticed.
[Reply]
badgirl 09:32 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Simplex3:
Maybe she thought she'd enjoy the Titan's board because that's what is written on the side of her favorite adult toy?
I was on the Titans board before I was on the Planet.

Oh an my favorite adult toy says Simplex3 turbo on the side of it. :-)
[Reply]
Phobia 09:33 PM 05-05-2006
Maybe she thought she'd enjoy the Titan's board because that's what is written on the side of her favorite adult toy?
Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic.
[Reply]
badgirl 09:33 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic. Sometimes it says Titan. Sometimes it says Titanic.
What the hell?????
[Reply]
Phobia 09:33 PM 05-05-2006
Originally Posted by badgirl:
is it the same titans board as the one I am already on? I just registered I did not post yet.
How should I know? Is it part of the Scout.com network?
[Reply]
badgirl 09:35 PM 05-05-2006
How should I know? Is it part of the Scout.com network?
I don't know either. I don't think so.
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:35 PM 05-05-2006
Please. With that crater sometimes it says "Titanic was a really good movie starting that chump Leonardo Dick-caprio and the Kate chick." and sometimes it says "Titan".
[Reply]
unlurking 09:36 PM 05-05-2006
Please. With that crater sometimes it says "Titanic was a really good movie starting that chump Leonardo Dick-caprio and the Kate chick." and sometimes it says "Titan".
:-)!!!
[Reply]
badgirl 09:37 PM 05-05-2006
You don't know nothing about nothing

You must be going by the size of your wife, cause you don't know shit about me.
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:39 PM 05-05-2006
You don't know nothing about nothing

You must be going by the size of your wife, cause you don't know shit about me.
Did I tell you that you could speak?
[Reply]
badgirl 09:40 PM 05-05-2006
Did I tell you that you could speak?
ha you must be relating to your wife, cause I don't take orders from assholes.
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:41 PM 05-05-2006
ha you must be relating to your wife, cause I don't take orders from assholes.
I would never speak like that to my wife because I respect her as my equal.

However she never f**ked a guy in the head so bad that he wanted to drop his entire life and just fade away. See, I was on the business end of a bitch like that when I was young. I don't have much patience for that.
[Reply]
badgirl 09:43 PM 05-05-2006
I would never speak like that to my wife because I respect her as my equal.

However she never f**ked a guy in the head so bad that he wanted to drop his entire life and just fade away. See, I was on the business end of a bitch like that when I was young. I don't have much patience for that.
You STILL don't know what the hell your talking about, you don't know why stumppy and I broke up....please explain why you think you know this? Why do you ASSume it was all my fault?

Maybe you should spend more time with that equal maybe her boy toy is running low on batteries by now.
[Reply]
Simplex3 09:44 PM 05-05-2006
You STILL don't know what the hell your talking about, you don't know why stumppy and I broke up....please explain why you think you know this? Why do you ASSume it was all my fault?
I'm not laying fault, all I'm saying is the process left him all f**ked up. That means it was handled poorly. Recognize what kind of a mess that can leave a person in.
[Reply]
badgirl 09:45 PM 05-05-2006
I'm not laying fault, all I'm saying is the process left him all f**ked up. That means it was handled poorly. Recognize what kind of a mess that can leave a person in.
Because he chooses to pack up and hit the road is MY fault he is a grown man, he can make his own damn decisions that has nothing to do with me. Maybe he is tired of that stinkhole Springfield and wants to get some fresh air, who the hell knows
[Reply]
listopencil 09:45 PM 05-05-2006
What the hell?????

Oh come on. You didn't get that? That was freaking hilarious.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 39
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up