ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Licking a chicks ASS
Titty Meat 05:59 PM 07-18-2012
Would you do it?
[Reply]
scho63 08:26 PM 07-18-2012
Only after I have taken a shower with her and clean her up real good, then it's fun. Any other way unless she just stepped out of the shower is a no-no IMHO unless you are prepared for the consequences.

If a woman is on all fours in front of you with her ass perked up and you bury your face and tongue in her arse and use your hand across her mound to quickly stimulate her love button while you have your thumb in her, she will buck like a bronco!
[Reply]
Lzen 08:27 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
I would ask "Why is this a KU thread?" but it IS about licking assholes....so carry on, I guess...
Yeah they sure licked those Missouri assholes.
[Reply]
Lzen 08:30 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
Ive known quite a few chicks that straight up said, if he doesnt he better get used of it. haha
Sounds like you hang with some fucked up people.
[Reply]
Shogun 08:32 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by scho63:
Only after I have taken a shower with her and clean her up real good, then it's fun. Any other way unless she just stepped out of the shower is a no-no IMHO unless you are prepared for the consequences.

If a woman is on all fours in front of you with her ass perked up and you bury your face and tongue in her arse and use your hand across her mound to quickly stimulate her love button while you have your thumb in her, she will buck like a bronco!
I have the weirdest boner.
[Reply]
luv 08:33 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Watching her squirm.
Why would she squirm?
[Reply]
Lzen 08:36 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Brock:
A pretty good rule to live by is if it has to do with shit, don't put your mouth in, on, or around it.
What is the fascination with anal around this place? I wouldn't want to get shit on my dick, either. But we know there are plenty around here that have no problem with that.
[Reply]
Shogun 08:37 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Why would she squirm?
You've apparently never had your asshole licked before.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:37 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Lzen:
What is the fascination with anal around this place? I wouldn't want to get shit on my dick, either. But we know there are plenty around here that have no problem with that.
:-) Right there with you.
[Reply]
Shogun 08:38 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by luv:
Why would she squirm?
Listen, if theres a hole on a woman that ive not fucked. im gonna try and fuck it. thats just what my mind tells me to do.
[Reply]
Pablo 08:40 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Lzen:
ANAL 4 LYFE.

Tight + gritty = WIN?
[Reply]
Pablo 08:41 PM 07-18-2012
Listen, if theres a hole on a woman that ive not fucked. im gonna try and fuck it. thats just what my mind tells me to do.
My girlfriend is lucky her nostril is slightly larger than my penis.

SLIGHTLY.
[Reply]
Shogun 08:42 PM 07-18-2012
I mean, isnt that question pretty universal around here Lzen? This message board is a fan of things that shit all over itself constantly. Yes I'm looking at you, Royals. Yes I'm looking at you, Chiefs. Aren't we all just running around licking assholes?
[Reply]
jspchief 08:44 PM 07-18-2012
I have the weirdest boner.
A broner.
[Reply]
Brock 08:48 PM 07-18-2012
You've apparently never had your asshole licked before.
Uh.....I don't really want to ask.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:49 PM 07-18-2012
Originally Posted by Brock:
Uh.....I don't really want to ask.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 38
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up