ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The beer me factor for skip town
Mark M 01:31 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
You two cuddle anymore and I'm going to be forced to post a clip of Laura Ingals rugging through the Field of Daiseys with her shaggy dog....and that happy little song.
I think BIG DADDY would prefer a clip of Grizzly Adams ...

he just won't admit it.

MM
~~:-)
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:36 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Mark M:
I think BIG DADDY would prefer a clip of Grizzly Adams ...

he just won't admit it.

MM
2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid sh!t all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:32 PM 08-19-2004
You two cuddle anymore and I'm going to be forced to post a clip of Laura Ingals rugging through the Field of Daiseys with her shaggy dog....and that happy little song.
How does it go again?
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:36 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
How does it go again?
Sing it with me......

"Like a Rhinestone Cowboy, da doot do."
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:41 PM 08-19-2004
How does it go again?
Ba da da da dup....ba da da DA, da da DA DA da da da daaaaaaaaaaa.[/flute squeek]
[Reply]
Calcountry 02:18 PM 08-19-2004
Ba da da da dup....ba da da DA, da da DA DA da da da daaaaaaaaaaa.[/flute squeek]
The tear ducts are pumpin man, I can hear the music, I told you not to get mushy on me. :-) :-)
[Reply]
Calcountry 01:33 PM 08-19-2004
A tear always comes to my eye when I hear that, stop it man. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
teedubya 01:42 PM 08-19-2004
"Never think you are better than anyone else... instead, become the best you, that you can become." - a quote from John Wooden's Father

I get this feeling that Little Daddy thinks very highly of himself and very little of others...
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:44 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by chi3fs:
"Never think you are better than anyone else... instead, become the best you, that you can become." - a quote from John Wooden's Father

I get this feeling that Little Daddy thinks very highly of himself and very little of others...
A quote from my late Father:

"Don't get none on ya."

You can't take that little ditty to the bank......
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:47 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by chi3fs:

Can't you even come up with your own material? :-)

And where the f*ck did MarkM go? :-)

Just when it was getting fun.
[Reply]
Mark M 01:54 PM 08-19-2004

And where the f*ck did MarkM go? :-)

Just when it was getting fun.
It's called "work." Kinda like what you do, but without all of the steriod sales.

And stop eating the merchandise -- it's obviously fuqqing up your brain.

MM
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:56 PM 08-19-2004
Originally Posted by Mark M:
It's called "work." Kinda like what you do, but without all of the steriod sales.

And stop eating the merchandise -- it's obviously fuqqing up your brain.

MM
I guess I should hold up the laugh sign.
[Reply]
Fairplay 01:58 PM 08-19-2004
I could see this thread in the Hall of Classics one day.
[Reply]
Mark M 02:01 PM 08-19-2004
4. MR. SENSITIVE – This pussy has huevos the size of tobiko. He takes himself WAY to seriously and has absolutely no ability to laugh at himself or ever admit he is wrong.

Yea there's so much more happening on the BB right now I wouldn't want to slow it down. :-)
Originally Posted by :
2. NO GAME GAMER – You know this guy, he acts like he has game when he doesn’t have any. Not having game is no big deal if you don’t act like you have it. They continue to post stupid sh!t all the time. This is a tard who most likely got picked on in high school and tries to act he’s all about something now. Anyone like this is going to get grief.
You guys quit picking on me or I'll go get skip.
:-) :-) :-)

Thanks for the laugh, BD ...

MM
[Reply]
Saulbadguy 01:50 PM 08-19-2004
Ok, what the fvck is tobiko balls?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 18
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up