ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 26
« First < 152122232425 26 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
TEX 10:41 AM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:

What in the world kind of weak shit is this? You go to the board of the TEAM YOU LOST TO after they lose to your ARCH NEMISIS and talk shit?

Good lord, man. I hope your team finally managing to put out the dumpster fire for a year helps you guys learn how to act like you've been here before. People like you really give Bills fans a bad look, and that's truly an accomplishment.
Except they have NOT EVER BEEN HERE BEFORE. Bills fans are a special BREED OF LOSERS. They try to talk shit to teams that easily beat them. :-)
[Reply]
GOOG 02-08-2021, 11:05 AM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
siberian khatru 11:10 AM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by GOOG:
Perhaps you're too young to remember the 90s when the Bills beat the ever loving shit out of the Chiefs on their way to two Super Bowls.

Chiefs have been to two Super Bowls; Bills have been to four.

Not only have the Bills been there before, they've done it twice as my times as the Chiefs have.

And yes ... I know they lost all four. But I don't give a shit. They never failed to score a TD in any of them.

Chiefs have been to FOUR Super Bowls, and are 2-2 in them.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:12 AM 02-08-2021
Perhaps you're too young to remember the 90s when the Bills beat the ever loving shit out of the Chiefs on their way to two Super Bowls.

Not only have the Bills been there before, they've done it twice as my times as the Chiefs have.

And yes ... I know they lost all four. But I don't give a shit. They never failed to score a TD in any of them.
We've WON two Super Bowls, dipshit.

We're 2-2, you're 0-4. I mean, there is no comparison.

Why are you even here? You should still be licking your wounds from that ass whooping we put on you guys two weeks ago. No controversy, we just punched you right in your cock sucker.

We just lost our fourth game in the last, like, thirty and now you wanna run in here talking shit :-) embarrassing.
[Reply]
notorious 11:13 AM 02-08-2021
God Damn, Goog, stop being retarded.
[Reply]
TEX 11:17 AM 02-08-2021

I'm not too young at all. I clearly remember. Perhaps you're too old and senile to comprehend what I said... I said the Bills have NEVER BEEN HERE - meaning SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS. That's fact. So, I'll double down on my take that BILLS FANS CAN'T act like they've been here before, because they have NEVER BEEN Super Bowl Champions. All they've been is 4 X LOSERS, and that's exactly what Bills fans act like when they show up here trying to talk smack about a team who clearly owns theirs.
[Reply]
GOOG 02-08-2021, 11:36 AM
kcpasco 11:37 AM 02-08-2021
Didn’t Jim Kelly beat his wife?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 11:40 AM 02-08-2021
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
Didn’t Jim Kelly beat his wife?
And they have drafted multiple racist QBs.
[Reply]
Best22 11:45 AM 02-08-2021

The Chiefs have also been to 4 Super Bowls. Difference is we can actually win them, and we beat BUF twice in the AFCCG. You made 4 Super Bowls (in the softest AFC ever) just to get crushed by an NFC East power.

This 2020 Chiefs season is equal to the Bills best season ever. You’re basically trash talking your own franchise here (and Mahomes still has more road wins over Brady than the Bills do)
[Reply]
TEX 11:47 AM 02-08-2021
You sure you own us?

Bills lead the series 26-23-1

But you should be proud of your woman beaters and your pill popping drunk OLB coach who put a 5-year-old in a coma.

Classy.
Yep. OWN! You guys were VERY easy to beat TWICE this season. Hardly provided any competition. :-)
Only Mongo Bills Fan pounds his chest on another teams board who owns them. :-)

I'm PROUD that the Chiefs won a Super Bowl last year - which is something that your Bills have NEVER done, because they're 4 x LOSERS. You deserve your team. Guess why?...
[Reply]
GOOG 10-12-2021, 07:14 AM
Bugeater 07:58 AM 10-12-2021
Hmmm...only shows up after Chiefs losses...he certainly posted in the right thread then. At least your butt buddy Diqlix called his shot before the game, bitch.
[Reply]
GOOG 10-12-2021, 08:05 AM
Bearcat 08:12 AM 10-12-2021
Oops, finger slipped.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:14 AM 10-12-2021
Hey, we were just getting to know each other! He called me sweet cheeks...
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:31 AM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Hey, we were just getting to know each other! He called me sweet cheeks...

[Reply]
Matter2003 05:13 PM 10-12-2021
Right here...

Sad when the hardest hit for your team is from a fan in the stands. But you have to actually be near someone to hit them, I guess that's what the Chiefs problem on defense was...hahahahaha
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:17 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Matter2003:
Right here...

Sad when the hardest hit for your team is from a fan in the stands. But you have to actually be near someone to hit them, I guess that's what the Chiefs problem on defense was...hahahahaha
I hit your mom last night, but instead of getting mad she just moaned
[Reply]
Page 25 of 26
« First < 152122232425 26 >
Up