ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 26
« First < 121819202122 23242526 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:58 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Joe:
I'm not a whiner, just pointing out that you're apparently a bigger arse than myself, which can actually be hard to do:-)

You apologize for your lack of reading comprehension, but in the same breath still have to make a smart arse comment directed towards me.
Originally Posted by Frazod:
You’re breaking my heart, princess.
Yeah but he's our arse. And he's that way to us too. So **** off.:-)
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:32 PM 01-26-2021
I like Bills fans way more than Pittsburgh or Cleveland or most of the AFC.

Sure they kicked our asses in the 90s and it was frustrating and sure they were over here trolling but Chiefs fans do that too all fanbases do.

For instance I'll take Bills fans over Ravens fans or 49er fans any day.

And let's be honest we both despise New England and are right to do so.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:04 PM 01-27-2021

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:39 PM 01-27-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
"Didn't play like themselves" Well no shit. They are comparing playing cupcake teams to the Chiefs. KC came to play both times and waxed them twice. Also...." the Bills were playing better football going into that game" BULL FUCKING SHIT. Every match up the Chiefs had with a top team, they came out motivated to big leads and pretty much the games were never really in doubt even if the scores tighten at the end
[Reply]
GOOG 02-02-2021, 01:06 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
loochy 01:09 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by GOOG:
I think the Bills played better football than just about every team for the last half of the season - including KC.

I am NOT saying that Buffalo is the better team. KC is the best team in the NFL, hands down.

The Bills came in with a shitty game plan and played WAY too conservatively.

No one is beating the Chiefs by kicking field goals.

The Bills also had no healthy receivers. Beasley was playing with a broken leg, Diggs and Davis were hurting, too.

Bottom line is the better team with better coaches and better players won the game. Yes - the Bills played like shit and were coached to play like pussies. But KC is the team who should have won and they did.

I, for one, am all in on the Chiefs for the Super Bowl. I hope you embarrass Brady into retirement.

Good luck!

Oh yeah, the Bills. I think I remember that little speedbump. It's cute that they still have fans here. We've moved on to bigger and better things now. Go now...run along.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:11 PM 02-02-2021
I think the Bills played better football than just about every team for the last half of the season - including KC.

I am NOT saying that Buffalo is the better team. KC is the best team in the NFL, hands down.

The Bills also had no healthy receivers. Beasley was playing with a broken leg, Diggs and Davis were hurting, too.

Bottom line is the better team with better coaches and better players won the game. Yes - the Bills played like shit and were coached to play like pussies. But KC is the team who should have won and they did.

I, for one, am all in on the Chiefs for the Super Bowl. I hope you embarrass Brady into retirement.

Good luck!
Stop making excuses and just owe up to the fact Buffalo isn't in the same league right now. They stomped you not one but twice and you are using the same excuses both times.
[Reply]
tredadda 01:12 PM 02-02-2021

Good luck!
Good post and thank you.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:17 PM 02-02-2021

Good luck!
Diggs was healthy. Brown is often hurt but you signed him, just like we signed Watkins who was unavailable.

Anyways, thanks for that and we plan on making Brady question playing till he's 50!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:17 PM 02-02-2021

I am NOT saying that Buffalo is the better team. KC is the best team in the NFL, hands down. You can take solace in your 2nd best team in the AFC award and hell probably football...still got absolutely dominated by kc though

Good luck!
Chiefs STOMPED you TWICE at different points in the season. So, no you weren't playing the best football down the stretch...you just hadn't played kc again yet
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:20 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Good post
Bullshit
[Reply]
tredadda 01:25 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Bullshit
Ok
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:29 PM 02-02-2021
Bills fans: hmm we dominated some really bad teams down the stretch. We hae to be the best in the league due to point differential.

Bills fans after AFCC: Well, if you take out the 2 Chief games, we are practically undefeated and are so dominant we have to be the best team in football.
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:34 PM 02-02-2021
I would suggest redefining "playing better football" in a way that matters.

The Bills beat the Seahawks in the second half of the season.

The Chiefs beat the Bucs and Saints.

Nothing else matters in terms of playing great football, IMO... not beating up on shit teams, not playing vanilla versus shit teams, not beating teams that almost made it to the playoffs.

I assume a lot of Bills fans learned or relearned the vast difference between regular season football and playoff football.... which lends itself to redefining how you rate teams in the regular season.

For the Bills' sake and the sake of having a divisional rivalry, hopefully Allen and the team learned a lot about that, too... he has a ways to go in terms of maturity and decision making in big games, but obviously has the physical tools to succeed when the mental side catches up (and that's not meant to be backhanded, I'm sure most Bills fans would agree at least to some extent).
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:01 PM 02-02-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I would suggest redefining "playing better football" in a way that matters.

The Bills beat the Seahawks in the second half of the season.

The Chiefs beat the Bucs and Saints.

Nothing else matters in terms of playing great football, IMO... not beating up on shit teams, not playing vanilla versus shit teams, not beating teams that almost made it to the playoffs.

I assume a lot of Bills fans learned or relearned the vast difference between regular season football and playoff football.... which lends itself to redefining how you rate teams in the regular season.

For the Bills' sake and the sake of having a divisional rivalry, hopefully Allen and the team learned a lot about that, too... he has a ways to go in terms of maturity and decision making in big games, but obviously has the physical tools to succeed when the mental side catches up (and that's not meant to be backhanded, I'm sure most Bills fans would agree at least to some extent).
The Bills spent the month of December running up the score on teams that had quit such as Miami, New England,and the Donkeys.

In fact, Beasley was injured in the final week when the score was out of reach and he was still in the game. That's on the Bills coaching staff.
[Reply]
GOOG 02-02-2021, 03:03 PM
GOOG 02-02-2021, 03:05 PM
GOOG 02-02-2021, 03:08 PM
GOOG 02-02-2021, 03:09 PM
Pasta Little Brioni 03:10 PM 02-02-2021
I never even discussed the first matchup. And I didn't make excuses. I agree - Buffalo isn't in the same league. You comprehended that part and I'm very proud of you. Unfortunately, the rest of it got away from you.
Then stop falsely claiming the Bills were playing the best football in the NFL. You come off as an excuse laden whiner.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 26
« First < 121819202122 23242526 >
Up