ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Chargers are preseason champs once again!
carcosa 09:31 AM 07-22-2019
https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...rs/1681106001/

Relevant portion:

Originally Posted by :
Los Angeles Chargers (12-4): If they can finally stave off the injury bug — Bosa, TE Hunter Henry and LB Denzel Perryman have their fingers crossed — the Bolts have as much talent as any team, particularly at the skill positions. They're also battle-tested — let's be honest, they basically play in front of a hostile crowd every week — capable of winning in any environment, to include a Super Bowl audience in South Florida on Feb. 2. (And wouldn't it be kinda nice to see Philip Rivers join 2004 draft mates Eli Manning and Ben Roethlisberger on the championship dais?)

Kansas City Chiefs (11-5): Will an overhauled defense jell quickly? Can league MVP Patrick Mahomes possibly approach the mind-boggling production he managed in his first year as a starter? Are the off-field distractions at an end with the NFL choosing not to suspend WR Tyreek Hill? Lots of questions, though K.C. is equipped to provide correct answers between the lines. Early tests as AFC West champs open with three of four on the road.
He also has the Colts beating the Chiefs in the wild card round.

If you ask me, this Nate Davis guy is a real dipshit dumbass!!!!!!
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:32 AM 07-23-2019
I heard Keenan Allen is gonna play a full half season this year so maybe he's right.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:35 AM 07-23-2019
When the Broncos owned the division, no one should have believed in the rest of the West until someone stepped up and knocked them off.

Same deal here. Until the Chargers actually take the division, no one should believe in them.

If they’re a wildcard, they will not win 3 straight road games against 3 division champs. It will not happen. If you don’t take your division, you have no shot.
[Reply]
O.city 09:37 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
The Chargers' Oline is definitly a question mark.

I would agree that they are more complete but they are not more talented IMO. The Chiefs have a lot more talent offensively and they look like they have decent talent on defense now.
They're a lot more proven I guess. I dunno.
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:38 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by Buckweath:
The Chargers' Oline is definitly a question mark.
God I hope so. Watching Phyllis being chased around and then his tantrums on the sideline always makes the game more entertaining.
[Reply]
O.city 09:48 AM 07-23-2019
I got to thinking, what position if the Chiefs were able to add a player to would put them over the top of the Chargers?

I mean, had we actually traded for PP and he was gonna play all year, would everyone pick KC?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:50 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I got to thinking, what position if the Chiefs were able to add a player to would put them over the top of the Chargers?

I mean, had we actually traded for PP and he was gonna play all year, would everyone pick KC?
They’re completely ignoring all of the other moves we’ve made on D, so I wouldn’t hold my breath. But if there were one you’d think that would be it.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:16 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The Chargers haven't won the division since 2009 :-)

Dan Patrick says the Chargers are the best team in the division & Mahomes is going to have a reset season.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...f-dfa5b00c376d
[Reply]
FAX 11:21 AM 07-23-2019
Dan Patrick is a chode. Not only is he the chode poster boy, but the official spokesperson for the entire chode movement.

FAX
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 11:25 AM 07-23-2019
Joey Bosa is no joke!
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:28 AM 07-23-2019
Chiefs received a C- Draft grade or worse by the sports media when they drafted Mahomes. "They should have taken Watson!!"

Mahomes is the best QB in the NFL and MVP in 2018.

"Mahomes is going to struggle in 2019, teams have tape on him now!!"

Haters are going to hate.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:28 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Dan Patrick says the Chargers are the best team in the division & Mahomes is going to have a reset season.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...f-dfa5b00c376d
How you could ever come to that conclusion concerning Mahomes with Tyreek in the fold and adding Hardman is fucking beyond me lol.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:34 AM 07-23-2019
Mark Schlereth is a Chiefs hater. :-)

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...ks%2F655300682
[Reply]
RunKC 11:35 AM 07-23-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
They’re completely ignoring all of the other moves we’ve made on D, so I wouldn’t hold my breath. But if there were one you’d think that would be it.
I like that the media is doing this tbh. These guys see this stuff and hear about it. They know they are better.

Just gives us more motivation from being disrespected.
[Reply]
Halfcan 11:46 AM 07-23-2019
So these guys are doing Podcast in their basement and we are supposed to be impressed?

Maybe they should put on some pants and educate yourself about the Chiefs before you say a bunch of nonsense?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:48 AM 07-23-2019
Meanwhile, Colin Cowherd is figuring out a way to make this about the Cowboys.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up