ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 128
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
staylor26 10:23 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I'm not unaware that he's trolling if that's what you're suggesting.
The guy that constantly posts the ultimate troll Barry like he's some authority or genius wants to accuse somebody else of trolling?

:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:24 AM 04-23-2024
It's never too long until the resident MJ propagandist chimes in.
Once again, nobody bringing up MJ but you.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:25 AM 04-23-2024
Fun fact:

If you search for "Michael Jordan" posts by me, you get 17 pages.

If you search for "Michael Jordan" posts by KCC, you get 20 (the max).
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:26 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Once again, nobody bringing up MJ but you.
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
It happens? Show me MJ missing an uncontested 3 pointer to win a playoff game. Lebron shrinks in the moments that MJ used to welcome with confidence.
I'd suggest actually reading the thread next time before making confident statements about things you know nothing about.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:26 AM 04-23-2024
Fun fact:

If you search for "Michael Jordan" posts by me, you get 17 pages.

If you search for "Michael Jordan" posts by KCC, you get 20 (the max).
What a stat. I like this one better:

Michael Jordan shot 6-43 (14.0%) from 3 in the 4th Q/OT of playoff games in his 4 title seasons with a regular 3 point line (1991, 1992, 1993, 1998).

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) April 23, 2024

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:27 AM 04-23-2024
The guy that constantly posts the ultimate troll Barry like he's some authority or genius wants to accuse somebody else of trolling?

Accuse? Clay would take it as a badge of honor.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:28 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I 100% admit that I'm a bandwagon Nuggets fan, so I certainly have no claim to any sort of basketball knowledge.

But I just have to say I find it kind of hilarious how similar this thread is compared to the last time I poked my head into any NBA discussions (last year's Lakers-Nuggets series). It's still pretty much just discussion about whether Lebron is awesome or sucks and KCC posting tweets to refute the idea. :-)

(For the record, I thought he was about the only Lakers player who looked like a threat yesterday, so it's hard to understand the hate, but I know I have very limited context.)
Anthony Davis was a monster yesterday. It was the sort of All-World, all-court performance they got him hoping to see in these situations.

Just a damn shame it was for naught.

Few guys are capable of games as impactful as the game Davis played yesterday. And it still wasn't enough. And it just never is.

{sigh}
[Reply]
staylor26 10:30 AM 04-23-2024
I'd suggest actually reading the thread next time before making confident statements about things you know nothing about.

What the fuck does LoneWolf bringing up MJ have to do with you bringing him up when responding to a post I made that had absolutely nothing to do with MJ or LoneWolf?

I still can't figure out if you're retarded or just very disingenuous.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:30 AM 04-23-2024
So Thunder vs Nuggets for the West?

OKC may be a young team but they have beaten the Nuggets 3 straight. Do like me some SGA
[Reply]
staylor26 10:31 AM 04-23-2024
Accuse? Clay would take it as a badge of honor.
You are no different/better than Clay, weirdo.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:32 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Anthony Davis was a monster yesterday. It was the sort of All-World, all-court performance they got him hoping to see in these situations.

Just a damn shame it was for naught.

Few guys are capable of games as impactful as the game Davis played yesterday. And it still wasn't enough. And it just never is.

{sigh}
He faded in the 2nd half offensively (obviously, the 1st half was insane), but that was the best I'd seen him since the Finals run in 2020.

What was also crazy was how Jokic also still toyed with maybe the most talented post defender ever down the stretch like it was nothing. Some day people are going to talk about this guy like he's Wilt/Kareem because he's having that kind of impact.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:33 AM 04-23-2024
What a stat. I like this one better:

I love when you post Barry and he's getting destroyed from the first comment on.

Buddy the literal players in the league don’t even put LeBron over Jordan. It’s over pal.

— SLAM CENTRAL STATION (@SlamCentralNYY) April 23, 2024

[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:33 AM 04-23-2024
You are no different/better than Clay, weirdo.
Says the guy who gets triggered here whenever somebody suggests anybody had a better career than MJ. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:33 AM 04-23-2024
Can’t wait for the Lakers to be done so this disaster of a thread can be about the teams remaining and not an old player out of the playoffs vs a player that has been retired for 2 decades
[Reply]
staylor26 10:34 AM 04-23-2024
Says the guy who gets triggered here whenever somebody suggests anybody had a better career than MJ. :-)
"triggered"?

Let's see an example of me being "triggered".

I'll wait...

Meanwhile, you have dedicated your entire life to being a Lebron propagandist on a Chiefs message board. Fucking loser.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 128
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985125 > Last »
Up