ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Nzoner's Game Room>MICHAEL DIPASQUALE
synthesis2 09:44 AM 11-25-2020
I thought this guys commercials were supposed to be jokes when he said things Like , “I won a state title in high school” and “I played D1 football.” I thought he was playing a bit off the Napoleon dynamite uncle kind of angle and was trying to be funny.

But listening to him on 810 this morning he is serious !!! I mean I’m laughing my a$$ off. Who cares if you won a state championship in high school , I did too but never tell anyone about it . And “I played d1 football?? Who the hell cares ?? I did too but again I don’t tell anyone this.

It’s a bit like the dude is super insecure that he has to tell people this as literally NO one cares .

He should focus on why he’s a good lawyer vs winning a state championship or playing D1 football as it just looks like he is insecure in his personality deep down.

It bugged me at first but I thought the dude has to be joking so I let it go, but listening to him I realized he is serious ! Freaking cracks me up !! Someone should tell him that bragging about your teen years of sports is silly as a grown man.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:48 AM 11-25-2020
Call Mike

He’s got this
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:48 AM 11-25-2020
Al Bundy lives!!!

[Reply]
wazu 09:49 AM 11-25-2020
Congrats, synthesis2 on winning a state championship and playing D1 football and not telling anybody.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 09:53 AM 11-25-2020
Wonder what kind of sports those guys at Brown & Crouppen were in to in high school and college???
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 09:55 AM 11-25-2020
Sorry I got a little excited there judge. CTE, ya know
[Reply]
bobbything 10:06 AM 11-25-2020
He knows his clientele. Believe it or not, it works.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:11 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
But listening to him on 810 this morning he is serious !!! I mean I’m laughing my a$$ off. Who cares if you won a state championship in high school , I did too but never tell anyone about it . And “I played d1 football?? Who the hell cares ?? I did too but again I don’t tell anyone this.
Really smooth way to brag about you winning a high school state championship & playing D1 football.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:15 AM 11-25-2020
And?
[Reply]
Hawker007 10:17 AM 11-25-2020
I know Mike well. He is a really funny dude. It’s just part of his schtick, it really is a joke. Yes, he did win a state championship and play D-1, but he’s basically making fun of himself.
[Reply]
Hailchief 10:25 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Congrats, synthesis2 on winning a state championship and playing D1 football and not telling anybody.
My thoughts Exactly!
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:09 AM 11-25-2020
Is he a personal injury lawyer, I'm guessing?

We get lots of ads from Frank Azar, who is apparently not even a Colorado guy. I guess he chases ambulances in multiple places. But every time I see him, I chuckle about an image from when he got arrested for drunk driving. He's a really big overweight guy, and the police report said that he ran and tried to hide behind a bush or a pole or something as they were arresting him. I always get this image of him trying to hide at the scene while drunk, and it makes me laugh.
[Reply]
oldman 12:06 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by bobbything:
He knows his clientele. Believe it or not, it works.
Exactly. Looking at some of his settlements though, I wonder if he's more of a nuisance rather than a legal scholar. I could be wrong.
[Reply]
bdj23 12:09 PM 11-25-2020
He used to post on phog.net

Total silver spoon douche. He acts like his dad is the sultan of Wichita.
[Reply]
synthesis2 02:35 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by wazu:
Your missing my point , me doing that is a joke , no one gives a shit nor do I. Something I did as a kid , literally is a nothing burger in life . But fir him to have commercials actually bragging about it and making it something that makes him look like a good lawyer is crazy and so uncle Rico .

I don’t give a rats ass about it for myself and the only reason I bring it up is that to actually brag about it and spending money is nuts. Now if the dude played in the NFL? Maybe it’s a different story but high school and college sports ? Who gives a shit .

He needs a different marketing team
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up