ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is our defense bad because of Corona?
kczoo 08:34 AM 11-25-2020
I mean when you think about it no fans in the stands really would hamper any motivation as far as crowd noise goes. I don't care what other teams are doing when we've toted Arrowhead as being an advantage in forever because of crowd noise you got to think playing to a quiet arena especially on defense you're kind of not very pumped up. I mean you look at last year and hell we were down in the playoffs and offense came back so the defense has always pretty much been the same. Dirty Dan is either the star or he stinks and should be cut. I know these guys need to dig down deep but when you look at what we did last year oh, my God the only time we got it together and held a good team was actually the super bowl but then again they had people cheering for them and they were pumped
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:31 AM 11-25-2020
JFC, yes just ours.
[Reply]
Eureka 09:36 AM 11-25-2020
"All teams deal with no crowd noise and Corona" Captain Obvious.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:39 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
The games are boring as **** without the crowd. Thankfully we have Mahomes to keep us entertained. Can't imagine watching this garbage as a fan of 80 percent of teams
I never even notice if the crowd is or isn’t there during games unless they pan out and show the stands.

The product itself seems the same as ever.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:43 AM 11-25-2020
This defense has been good except for the 2 games against the Raiders and against Carolina. Carolina had to make some really ridiculous plays to score some of those points. They also had McCaffrey back for that game which makes their offense damn good. In the other 7 games they've given up 16 points per game.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:51 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
This defense has been good except for the 2 games against the Raiders and against Carolina. Carolina had to make some really ridiculous plays to score some of those points. They also had McCaffrey back for that game which makes their offense damn good. In the other 7 games they've given up 16 points per game.
That’s a good point on Carolina. They had a couple of top 10 catches of the year probably on the same drive IIRC.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:00 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I never even notice if the crowd is or isn’t there during games unless they pan out and show the stands.

If you can't imagine how the game in Vegas would have been different with the crowd there, you're clearly missing out.
[Reply]
loochy 10:02 AM 11-25-2020

I'm good with it until there's a score, then I get sad because the celebration isn't the same
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:03 AM 11-25-2020
I love not having fans at the games. Sunday night was awesome listening to the calls on the field. This fake crowd noise is for the birds. I love hearing all the audibles & defensive calls.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:09 AM 11-25-2020
The games without crowds definitely lack energy, I have a hard time getting into them. So it wouldn't surprise me if it had some type of effect on the players as well.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:18 AM 11-25-2020

Ok :-) no way it's anywhere near the same product, but....ok
[Reply]
staylor26 10:39 AM 11-25-2020
:-)

6th in PPG, but now our defense is “bad”. I swear CP doesn’t watch NFL football outside of KC.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:47 AM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

6th in PPG, but now our defense is “bad”. I swear CP doesn’t watch NFL football outside of KC.
It's like the Super Bowl run never happened.

People automatically just jump up "2018!"
[Reply]
O.city 10:48 AM 11-25-2020
People expect them to be the 85 bears

They obviously have had a bad couple games but shit
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:55 AM 11-25-2020
I read somewhere that despite only getting one pressure on the raiders they are still top in qb pressures. Low in sacks on the year but getting to the qbs.
[Reply]
Spott 10:56 AM 11-25-2020
Our defense isn’t great, but it doesn’t need to be with this offense. It just needs to be able to make a few stops every now and then.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up