ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>MICHAEL DIPASQUALE
synthesis2 09:44 AM 11-25-2020
I thought this guys commercials were supposed to be jokes when he said things Like , “I won a state title in high school” and “I played D1 football.” I thought he was playing a bit off the Napoleon dynamite uncle kind of angle and was trying to be funny.

But listening to him on 810 this morning he is serious !!! I mean I’m laughing my a$$ off. Who cares if you won a state championship in high school , I did too but never tell anyone about it . And “I played d1 football?? Who the hell cares ?? I did too but again I don’t tell anyone this.

It’s a bit like the dude is super insecure that he has to tell people this as literally NO one cares .

He should focus on why he’s a good lawyer vs winning a state championship or playing D1 football as it just looks like he is insecure in his personality deep down.

It bugged me at first but I thought the dude has to be joking so I let it go, but listening to him I realized he is serious ! Freaking cracks me up !! Someone should tell him that bragging about your teen years of sports is silly as a grown man.
[Reply]
synthesis2 02:38 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by Hawker007:
I know Mike well. He is a really funny dude. It’s just part of his schtick, it really is a joke. Yes, he did win a state championship and play D-1, but he’s basically making fun of himself.
Ok if it’s truly just A joke then it changes the message and makes him not look like such a douche.
[Reply]
wazu 03:36 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by synthesis2:
Your missing my point , me doing that is a joke , no one gives a shit nor do I. Something I did as a kid , literally is a nothing burger in life . But fir him to have commercials actually bragging about it and making it something that makes him look like a good lawyer is crazy and so uncle Rico .

I don’t give a rats ass about it for myself and the only reason I bring it up is that to actually brag about it and spending money is nuts. Now if the dude played in the NFL? Maybe it’s a different story but high school and college sports ? Who gives a shit .

He needs a different marketing team
All good. Just having some fun.
[Reply]
sedated 03:46 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
He used to post on phog.net
Team Meat
[Reply]
sedated 03:47 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by oldman:
Exactly. Looking at some of his settlements though, I wonder if he's more of a nuisance rather than a legal scholar. I could be wrong.
That about sums it up. Although that doesn't mean it can't be profitable.
[Reply]
bdj23 11-25-2020, 03:59 PM
This message has been deleted by bdj23.
treeguy27 04:26 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by sedated:
Team Meat
Belly laugh
[Reply]
Coach 06:41 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by BDj23:
He used to post on phog.net

Total silver spoon douche. He acts like his dad is the sultan of Wichita.
By an off chance he is related to a Dan (I am assuming their last name is spelled the same way)?
[Reply]
bobbything 08:34 PM 11-25-2020
Originally Posted by treeguy27:
Belly laugh
North of 75th Street

East of Nall

West of Oak

South of 47th Street
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up