ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Vaccine(s) coming mid-December...
I'll be the first in line if possible 91 37.76%
I'll get one but I'll wait a month or two to see who croaks 56 23.24%
Like any software or game system, never take 1.0... I'll wait until summer 30 12.45%
If no one's dead by next Thanksgiving, count me in 18 7.47%
No. ****ing. Way. 46 19.09%
Voters: 241. You may not vote on this poll
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you take the vaccine?
JD10367 03:40 PM 11-23-2020
I don't think this needs to go to DC because it's an apolitical question, more about how much you trust Big Pharma.
[Reply]
MahiMike 04:16 PM 12-16-2020
99.9%
[Reply]
lewdog 04:19 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
feel better?

elderly? I'm in as good as shape as you are, bubba.
Shape has nothing to do with how COVID may effect you. “Recovered” doesn’t mean no lasting effects. And yes, immune response for this virus is largely effected by your actual age.

Keep reading reports Stevie, you may figure this out yet!
[Reply]
stevieray 04:19 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Lol I saw a convo between stevie, o city, and daface
That's Dr. Daface to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:19 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by jcchief234:
There are too many question marks with vaccines, COVID in general and the natural reality of a corrupt government for me to ever trust what they are saying. With all the non COVID deaths that were then labelled as COVID related, the states and hospitals receiving large amounts of money for COVID cases, the rush of the vaccine and their push to control everything leave me very skeptical about this whole thing. And on top of that, one of the top self-claimed vaccine experts, "Dr Bill Gates", has already come out and said in 2011 in a CNN interview that vaccines can be useful for depopulation. Absolutely insane.

Even as someone who was extremely sick as a child, heavily asthmatic and a person who routinely gets sick every year with the flu, I am not concerned. Why? Because I have worked to get into very good shape, have put on thirty pounds of muscle and have improved my diet. I have honestly never felt better in my life.

It is disappointing the thought of, as some suggested in previous pages, having some sort of checkpoints to see if people have taken the vaccine in order to go places and do anything. That to me is full on 1984 over a respiratory virus, which the FDA has already come out and said that the testy is not fully reliable. These definitely are troubling times.
Welcome to the board. The beer's outside in a cooler and help yourself to the chip and dip.
[Reply]
stevieray 04:21 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Shape has nothing to do with how COVID
I'm addressing your weak ass age discrimination.
[Reply]
eDave 04:22 PM 12-16-2020
feel better?

elderly? I'm in as good as shape as you are, bubba.
You are pretty firm.
[Reply]
lewdog 04:39 PM 12-16-2020
I'm addressing your weak ass age discrimination.
You’re at a higher risk of complications from COVID because you’re older.

Sorry, elderly was too far.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 06:59 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by jcchief234:
There are too many question marks with vaccines, COVID in general and the natural reality of a corrupt government for me to ever trust what they are saying. With all the non COVID deaths that were then labelled as COVID related, the states and hospitals receiving large amounts of money for COVID cases, the rush of the vaccine and their push to control everything leave me very skeptical about this whole thing. And on top of that, one of the top self-claimed vaccine experts, "Dr Bill Gates", has already come out and said in 2011 in a CNN interview that vaccines can be useful for depopulation. Absolutely insane.

Even as someone who was extremely sick as a child, heavily asthmatic and a person who routinely gets sick every year with the flu, I am not concerned. Why? Because I have worked to get into very good shape, have put on thirty pounds of muscle and have improved my diet. I have honestly never felt better in my life.

It is disappointing the thought of, as some suggested in previous pages, having some sort of checkpoints to see if people have taken the vaccine in order to go places and do anything. That to me is full on 1984 over a respiratory virus, which the FDA has already come out and said that the testy is not fully reliable. These definitely are troubling times.
A self-described “heavily asthmatic” individual... a.k.a. in the high risk population refusing to get the vaccine.

We are supposed to endlessly continue to wear masks to protect these types of people?

Not happening... the masks are gone very soon.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 07:06 PM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:

Not happening... the masks are gone very soon.
Wrong.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Up