ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 43
< 12 345612 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2024 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
duncan_idaho 12:59 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Hello, Jim.

We are currently fieldsing as many calls as we can and doing our complete best to keep up this ridiculous smokescreen for no reason because that's what you do when you have the #1 overall pick, apparently. You can bet your ass we'll be waiting a good 5 minutes into our pick while we're on the clock just to annoy the piss out of the other teams.

The QB you offered for such a ridiculously high price has a tiny dick and an acne problem. We wouldn't be at all surprised to later find out he's also diabetic.

Your offer is rejected with no counter-offer. Have a nice day!
Man, Ryan Poles. You really are as big a douchebag as that Ryan Day guy. Must be something with the name "Ryan."

I'm going to show you what a MICHIGAN MAN CAN DO, just you wait!
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 AM 03-11-2024
7 minutes until the Bears are on the clock!
[Reply]
staylor26 11:00 AM 03-11-2024
The Bears are officially on the clock.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:05 AM 03-11-2024
The Chicago Bears select Caleb Williams, QB, USC

I think some of you are absolutely fucking insane for suggesting the Bears take some goddamn Drake Maye douche instead.

Go play Kevin Costner's Browns somewhere else. This is the NFL. Your birthday party investigations don't matter.

Idiots.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:22 AM 03-11-2024
What a SHOCKER!!!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:41 AM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What a SHOCKER!!!
Hey man, have you seen how much people are blinded by hatred of his antics that they'll convince themselves he shouldn't be the #1 overall pick?

I'm not talking about the Buehlers out there who post some things to consider. I mean there are posters who legit think the Bears should keep #1 and draft Drake Maye.

It's unbelievable, and if they think even stupid NFL franchises will do this kind of thing, they're nuts.

There's a graveyard of filled with the careers of dozens of dumbasses who get cute with decisions like this. And most of the time it's not even because they don't know any better, it's because of hubris. We're talking Scott Pioli drafting Tyson Jackson at #3 overall. Why? Because he knows better. He talked to Carl the janitor. Found out the real scoop.

I'm not saying Williams is going to be as good as Mahomes. I'm saying he's the #1 overall pick and should be treated as such by any team like the Bears without a real QB on their team in the #1 slot
[Reply]
staylor26 11:52 AM 03-11-2024
Hey man, have you seen how much people are blinded by hatred of his antics that they'll convince themselves he shouldn't be the #1 overall pick?

I'm not talking about the Buehlers out there who post some things to consider. I mean there are posters who legit think the Bears should keep #1 and draft Drake Maye.

It's unbelievable, and if they think even stupid NFL franchises will do this kind of thing, they're nuts.

There's a graveyard of filled with the careers of dozens of dumbasses who get cute with decisions like this. And most of the time it's not even because they don't know any better, it's because of hubris. We're talking Scott Pioli drafting Tyson Jackson at #3 overall. Why? Because he knows better. He talked to Carl the janitor. Found out the real scoop.

I'm not saying Williams is going to be as good as Mahomes. I'm saying he's the #1 overall pick and should be treated as such by any team like the Bears without a real QB on their team in the #1 slot
Agree 100%.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 01:02 PM 03-11-2024

I don't think I'd have the guts to NOT take him first overall. I'm just saying I have a hunch Maye ends up being the most effective QB from this draft.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:30 PM 03-11-2024
We've seen what entitled idiots end up being in the league. Usually not much. Johnny Manziel and Zach Wilson had all the physical talent too. Takes more than a 10-cent brain to play QB in the NFL. I'm not saying you don't pick Williams but I wouldn't want to.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:45 PM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by kccrow:
We've seen what entitled idiots end up being in the league. Usually not much. Johnny Manziel and Zach Wilson had all the physical talent too. Takes more than a 10-cent brain to play QB in the NFL. I'm not saying you don't pick Williams but I wouldn't want to.
Speaking of entitled idiots, the Commanders are ready to make their pick.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:51 PM 03-11-2024
Commissioner Goodell steps to the podium. "As part of the settlement of the Redsk - uh, Commanders - with regard to sexual harassment of their cheerleaders, a cheerleader representative will make the first selection of the Redsk - uh, Commanders draft. And per the settlement, she doesn't have to be topless."

A modestly clad cheerleader steps forward to the podium.

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:09 PM 03-11-2024
"Life is all about chances," she begins, "and the Commanders are all about taking chances. That's how we ended up with Sammy Baugh the last time we were relevant. That's how we ended up with a Super Bowl championship team where our kicker was the League MVP.

"And of course you take a chance when you become a Commanders cheerleader, hoping that you don't end up being sold to an Arab prince and shipped to Qatar in a packing crate.

"With this philosophy in mind, we examined our options, and looked at the successful teams in the league that are located within 50 miles of us, because we need to save travel costs due to all of the lawsuits. As a result, we focused on the most successful team within 50 miles, the Baltimore Ravens, and how their mobile quarterback is the key to winning in the regular season.

"Is his style a dud in the postseason? Of course. But here at the Commanders, we're taking things one step at a time and winning in the regular season is a big first step. As a result...

"The Washington Commanders select Jayden Daniels, QB, LSU."
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:16 PM 03-11-2024
Out of habit, she then begins to remove her clothes before Goodell ushers her off the stage.

[Reply]
Rain Man 01:23 PM 03-11-2024
The cheerleader informs the patriots that they're on the clock, all the while maintaining a 25-foot distance from Robert Kraft.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:48 PM 03-11-2024
With the 3rd overall pick, the New England Patriots select: J.J McCarthy, QB, Michigan.

Drake Maye is the popular selection here, but McCarthy's game simply translates to the NFL better. A smart, gutsy player from Michigan, the Patriots see the parallels with Tom Brady and just can't help themselves.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 43
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up