ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 80
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****
Dante84 09:24 PM 04-25-2024
More to come!

Text from an AFC GM on the #Chiefs getting Xavier Worthy: “FU** me” https://t.co/IjLQ7xeN37

— Jordan Schultz (@Schultz_Report) April 26, 2024

Xavier Worthy - WR, UT

- Early career production
- Dynamic threat downfield & after the catch
- Elite speed & start-stop ability
- Fluid mover w/ good route running chops
- Ball tracking is A+

Not entirely sure why the vibe isn't higher when talking about him in the WR class. pic.twitter.com/dv3JjdyZgh

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) February 26, 2024

The only one Worthy.

With the 28th pick in the NFL Draft, we have selected @XavierWorthy! pic.twitter.com/enRBDQAVA5

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) April 26, 2024

I'll write something fresh about Worthy tomorrow morning now that he's a Chief to lay out how he's more than speed, but for now here's an excerpt from article linked in the below tweet... https://t.co/EcW7QtUrFF pic.twitter.com/811ahCEfMS

— Seth Keysor (@RealMNchiefsfan) April 26, 2024

Welcome to Kansas City Xavier Worthy

Here’s how the draft party reacted to X’s name being called #HookEm | #Texas pic.twitter.com/eCnu8W7Rrb

— Cory Mose (@Cory_Mose) April 26, 2024

Kansas City Chiefs add some serious speed in Xavier Worthy https://t.co/ZbhUUQwa32 pic.twitter.com/8D6v8ecd4j

— Reception Perception (@RecepPerception) April 26, 2024

[Reply]
crispystl 07:34 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
It will be interesting to see how this trade works out for both sides. I assume Buffalo will be grabbing a receiver with the #33 pick. They’ll be forever compared to each other. I can’t believe the Bills were willing to do any trade with the Chiefs.
Me either. I was absolutely shocked.
Man, if this guy has a great career and their pick busts it's just going to add to the lore LOL.
They'll REALLY hate us then.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:36 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
jesus christ :-)

The thing I noticed about these highlights is that the DBs never touch him.. It’s like running routes against air.. That won’t happen in the NFL.. If he can get off jams he will be a stud..
[Reply]
Rausch 07:37 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by crispystl:
Me either. I was absolutely shocked.
Man, if this guy has a great career and their pick busts it's just going to add to the lore LOL.
They'll REALLY hate us then.
They gift wrapped us Mahomes and now they've done the same for our new Hill.

It's gotta' be frustrating...
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:38 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Or, you don’t let Hill go.
We don't win Super Bowls without trading Hill away, dingus
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:39 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The thing I noticed about these highlights is that it's against Kansas state, which never should count.
[Reply]
Monticore 07:45 AM 04-26-2024
I noticed a lot of body catches in those videos how reliable are his hands?
[Reply]
bigjosh 07:49 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Monticore:
I noticed a lot of body catches in those videos how reliable are his hands?

We had a guy that used to do that alot. He was also pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 07:49 AM 04-26-2024
What I find really strange is that Buffalo would agree to trade with us after telling Stephon Diggs that he could seek a trade anywhere except KC.

I can't help but imagine that Veach was wearing some kind of corny fake mustache as a disguise when he called the Bills front office about the trade.

Veach: Uh, Brandon, this is, uh, Bart, yeah, Bart. How would like to get ahold of some of KC's draft picks?

Beane: Are you sure you aren't Brett Veach?

Veach: Uh, yeah, sure, I'm *Bart*, not Brett...I found a stash of KC picks that a team from Missouri got...so you know it isn't the Chiefs because they are in *Kansas* City.

Beane: Oh, yeah, yeah...Cardinals, man...

Veach: Yeah, Cardinals...from St. Louis. They got some of KC's picks and are looking to trade them.

Beane: Go on...I'm interested....
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 07:50 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We don't win Super Bowls without trading Hill away, dingus
Settle.. merely replying to a comment made about how you get a guy like Hill.

I said this when they traded him and it’s proving out. They don’t need that killer WR1 in this system. They need a couple of strong WR2 types as long as Kelce is doing his thing. When does KC plan for his replacement?
[Reply]
Graystoke 07:53 AM 04-26-2024
Blows my mind the Bills traded with us.
Pretty much a guarantee this kid is going to be a hall of famer.

TO THE SHIP FOLKS!
[Reply]
O.city 07:59 AM 04-26-2024
Buffalo is doing what the Chiefs did in 22. They're gonna go heavy on defense and cobble together the WR group.
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:00 AM 04-26-2024
Maybe its because he's making the pick today but some of these reels look like the WR version of Jamaal Charles with his easy almost effortless speed
[Reply]
TripleThreat 08:01 AM 04-26-2024
Seen some mocks where Xavier was projected to go top 20, so seems like we got a steal?
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:01 AM 04-26-2024
The Legion of Zoom is BACK, ya gotta love it
[Reply]
Monticore 08:02 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
We had a guy that used to do that alot. He was also pretty fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That guy didn’t have to most reliable hands on either and deflected a few insults o the other teams hands.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 80
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up