ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith being shopped around?
wutamess 07:47 AM 08-18-2017
I was listening to 610 on the radio this morning and they were gushing over PMII. They were mentioning that the Chiefs were possibly entertaining AS to Jacksonville because of their confidence in PHII. They said there were trade rumors yesterday regarding this situation so I thought I'd come on here and find something but... NOTHING!

You guys heard anything?
link if so?

They also played a Mike Vick interview of him talking about PMII and Vick spoke highly of him as well. I think the interview clip was of Vick on the Cowherd show.
[Reply]
rico 03:22 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Why would I pretend to be a Chief fan? Give me one good reason. Broncos fans post here all the time. It's not like I would be banned for being a fan of another team or even for just being a fan of Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith.

Your accusation, like most of your posts, makes 0 sense.
You are more transparent than you apparently think you are, squirrel tits.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:23 PM 08-18-2017
Once again for 500th time, the Steelers scored on every drive except one when there were already in the redzone. They completely dominated our D except in the redzone and Bell ran for a 170 yds.

You want to see a dominant defensive performance check out a different game cause that certainly wasn't it.

Falcons gm Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith was amazing. He dominated the Falcons D. 21-25, 270 yds, 1 TD, 0 INT, 125 Rating

#ethered

It's a team game win or lose but Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith has clearly been a positive for us in that regard. You haters can't deny it.

If he wasn't Reid/Dorsey would have gotten rid of him by now. Lets not forget they gave Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith an extension not too long ago.
Except our defense has been elite.

Matt McMullen @KCChiefs_Matt
Since Kansas City's last game vs. Cincinnati, the Chiefs have allowed the fewest points in the NFL (473 points in 28 games).
10:58 AM · Aug 18, 2017

Enough of this yards bullshit. Points decide games and the Chiefs have been the best in the NFL the last year and a half in points allowed.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:25 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Me neither, really. He's shown balls in the past.
Agreed. Typically proven coaches arent scared to make the moves that make fans say.. WOW. Carroll, Belicheck, and Andy to name a few
[Reply]
thegame214 03:27 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Since Kansas City's last game vs. Cincinnati, the Chiefs have allowed the fewest points in the NFL (473 points in 28 games).

Enough of this yards bullshit. Points decide games and the Chiefs have been the best in the NFL the last year and a half in points allowed.
:-):-):-)

I wonder what would be considered "special" then? Since our D is apparently not that according to some.
[Reply]
rico 03:29 PM 08-18-2017

Who's house?!? Run's house!!
[Reply]
notorious 03:33 PM 08-18-2017
Ouch. :-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:38 PM 08-18-2017

This doesn't prove anything. I said they are a great redzone D but the best Ds don't give up a lot of yds. Chiefs D gives up far too many yds, especially on the ground, to be considered great. They are not there yet.

In 2015 they were a great D in pretty much all phases we just got killed by injuries come playoff time otherwise we may have beaten the Pats. But that's a different year I was talking about 2016
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:38 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Mahomes vision on the move and arm is special. What does Alex do or have that is special? I'll wait.
Id say his mobility outside the pocket is elite.
[Reply]
thegame214 03:41 PM 08-18-2017
This doesn't prove anything. I said they are a great redzone D but the best Ds don't give up a lot of yds. Chiefs D gives up far too many yds, especially on the ground, to be considered great. They are not there yet.

In 2015 they were a great D in pretty much all phases we just got killed by injuries come playoff time otherwise we may have beaten the Pats. But that's a different year I was talking about 2016

As mentioned earlier, you said the D is nothing special. What D's qualify for you to be at least somewhat special? Besides of course the team that gave up the LEAST amount of POINTS :-).
[Reply]
notorious 03:43 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
When used it is an asset.
[Reply]
thegame214 03:46 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Unfortunately we pay him to throw :-):-):-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:47 PM 08-18-2017
Originally Posted by thegame214:
As mentioned earlier, you said the D is nothing special. What D's qualify for you to be at least somewhat special? Besides of course the team that gave up the LEAST amount of POINTS :-).
I wasn't talking about 2015 I was talking about our D in 2016.

They were great at takeaways and redzone D. If that is all that mattered then yeah they'd be special but you can't be ranked No 24 in total yds given up and be considered a 'special' defense.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:49 PM 08-18-2017
I'm certainly fine with Mahomes sitting for a year, but if for some reason he was pressed into duty this year, I'm OK with that as well.

The "we're going to ruin him like David Carr" excuse is lazy.

Mahomes was drafted by a 12 win team that doesn't have a ton of huge weaknesses. He's surrounded by talent on offense, with a pretty good defense. And he has pretty decent coaching as well.

Carr had jack shit.

If Andy/Veach thought he was ready, and they liked the return for Alex and the money worked out?

Fine by me. It'll never happen though.
[Reply]
notorious 03:50 PM 08-18-2017
Soooo, yards and points don't matter with Alex because he wins, but yards do matter with the defense.

What

The

[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 03:51 PM 08-18-2017

Good post.

Just quit engaging this guy. He's either a troll, or lacks intelligence.

Neither are worth your time.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 25
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up