ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Get together?
burt 08:55 AM 05-04-2021
Okay, with the loss of another great CPer and Nzoner on the mend, there are several mentions of needing to get together. I am asking for feed back.

I work Saturdays, but am open to a Saturday night or Sunday pre-pregame.

I am not as wealthy as some here and live in a little 3 bedroom ranch hovel in Raytona beach with an average sized, but beautiful back yard. It's about 7 miles from the stadium. I offer my humble abode or a local park shelter.

My home has advantages. BIG grill. Bigger than Shannon Sharps grill! And of course, you could feel free to imbibe your BYOB (due to not wanting to be responsible for any one drinking and driving).

Park shelter would offer anonymity, you could byob just use a solo, but historically a small grill or my portable small grill.

I am looking for interest? Preferred day of event (given Sunday game)? Preferred venue?

Any other input would be appreciated. It's just time that we get together.
[Reply]
HayWire 09:01 AM 05-04-2021
Hmmm....I'm interested. I would like to meet some of your dumbasses.
[Reply]
cmh6476 09:01 AM 05-04-2021
in (if I can make it work, and won't get Lynched for focking up the Lynch debut)
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 09:02 AM 05-04-2021
It seems that there are multiple central locations for CPers. Perhaps there could be simultaneous satellite gatherings in other parts of the country as well as the main event in KC. All gatherings might then be linked up electronically to form a nationwide bash.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:10 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
It seems that there are multiple central locations for CPers. Perhaps there could be simultaneous satellite gatherings in other parts of the country as well as the main event in KC. All gatherings might then be linked up electronically to form a nationwide bash.
The Phoenix Chapter of the ChiefsPlanet Party Planning Committee (PCCPPPC) is all over it.

They'll review high level dates and options with everyone in and around Arizona,, without actually planning anything, then share in the experience of confusingly wondering why no one showed up.

Serious though, that's a cool idea.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 09:14 AM 05-04-2021
I’m always down for a CP get together and usually can be fairly flexible with dates and locations.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:25 AM 05-04-2021
I'd be interested if the wife is cool with me ditching her for half the day to hang out with semi-strangers.
[Reply]
HayWire 09:30 AM 05-04-2021
Maybe a preason game? I want to take my youngest to a game but I'm not spending that much on tickets.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:32 AM 05-04-2021
Do we all have to get custom shirts with our screen names and avatars on it?
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:34 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Stickers will do
[Reply]
burt 09:36 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
For a nominal amount, my SO could do a CP tee shirt with screen name and perhaps a favorite #? Mine would be:

burt
[Reply]
2112 09:37 AM 05-04-2021
I’ll have to consult with my pigsknuckle compatriots. But I’m always interested in these. Gotta see what the dates are.
[Reply]
wazu 09:42 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
in (if I can make it work, and won't get Lynched for focking up the Lynch debut)
Not making any promises.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:43 AM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
For a nominal amount, my SO could do a CP tee shirt with screen name and perhaps a favorite #? Mine would be:

burt
*quickly changes name to UNCLEPORKKNUCKLE 69
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:54 AM 05-04-2021
If there is enough of a heads up, I would be interested in coming down from DSM
[Reply]
Page 1 of 11
1 2345 > Last »
Up