ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>AFC rivals haven't closed gap on Chiefs...
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:03 AM 05-03-2021
A good read here in case you missed it, I will put the text in a spoiler...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...his-offseason/

Spoiler!

[Reply]
JakeF 01:10 PM 05-04-2021
I really don't want Denver to pick up Rodgers.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:10 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Kiper is constantly wrong. He's even worse than meteorologists.
I agree that Kiper isn't great, but how "bad" are you suggesting meteorologists are?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:34 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
It wasn't just a 4 man rush.

It was the combination of an excellent scheme and an excellent front four. I'm sure Mahomes has played against a D using halves but the rush was getting there so quick he didn't seem able to read it in time for most of the game...
Have to mention the entire front 7, because those linebackers were nasty.
[Reply]
wachashi 02:07 PM 05-04-2021
The Broncos had basically the same, awful odds the Raiders had to win the AFC Championship just before the Denver-Rodgers rumors started. Chiefs are still pretty healthy favorites, as this article says.

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:24 PM 05-04-2021
Denver would be worst case scenario for Rodgers but Miami isn’t much better. They too are a good QB away from being heavyweight contenders.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:28 PM 05-05-2021

[Reply]
TEX 04:32 PM 05-05-2021
You add Brown to the Chiefs draft, since he was traded for picks, and KC's grade is an A.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:00 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
You add Brown to the Chiefs draft, since he was traded for picks, and KC's grade is an A.

I know but I haven’t seen an expert give them credit for that.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:55 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I really don't want Denver to pick up Rodgers.
They won't. Rodgers is using them as a bargaining chip.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:03 PM 05-05-2021
If the Broncos get Aaron Rodgers the Chiefs gap will certainly closed a great deal and AFCW would be up for grabs. DEN has a lot of talent that would end up playing up to their potential, much the same way those Manning DEN teams did. HoF QB's have that ability.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 09:18 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
If the Broncos get Aaron Rodgers the Chiefs gap will certainly closed a great deal and AFCW would be up for grabs. DEN has a lot of talent that would end up playing up to their potential, much the same way those Manning DEN teams did. HoF QB's have that ability.
Pat Shurmur can't coach his way out of a paper bag and their head coach hasn't had a winning season yet.

Their defense is aging and their starting right tackle is out for the year.

They might be able to win 10 games with Rodgers but they're not challenging for the AFC Championship.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:27 PM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Pat Shurmur can't coach his way out of a paper bag and their head coach hasn't had a winning season yet.

Their defense is aging and their starting right tackle is out for the year.

They might be able to win 10 games with Rodgers but they're not challenging for the AFC Championship.
Yeah well.....having a MVP-level Aaron Rodgers usually masks all of that.

I wouldn't go as far as calling their D aging. Von Miller is the one aging, but he can still be effective when healthy.

Now I will admit, DEN doesn't have any depth (anywhere..at all) so once/if their players start getting inj, not sure even Rodgers can mask that.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 09:39 PM 05-05-2021
La Canfora saying something nice about the Chiefs?

What’s the catch?
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 10:00 PM 05-05-2021
Include the NFC. A healthy Chiefs team gets beat by nobody. (With the exception of the Rams who got Stafford. They got better.)
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:30 AM 05-06-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
Include the NFC. A healthy Chiefs team gets beat by nobody. (With the exception of the Rams who got Stafford. They got better.)
If we stay healthy and this line plays to it's potential, a team will have to score 40 to have any chance...
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up