Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Creed Humphrey Thread*****
Dante84 07:26 PM 04-30-2021
More to come!

All the fun draft stuff below.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
RealSNR 09:31 AM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
That guy tweeting looks like i should punch him in the face.
That's my dad, asshole!!!
[Reply]
TEX 09:39 AM 05-07-2021
You just don't fuck with those country-strong dudes...They'll stomp a mud hole in your ass without even trying.
[Reply]
Dante84 12:39 PM 05-07-2021
GMFB interview from when he was still at OU

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:43 PM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Can Creed Take Us Higher?

I'll show myself to the door...
Originally Posted by Dante84:
GMFB interview from when he was still at OU

It seems that you have been redeemed.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:30 PM 05-07-2021
Geoff Schwartz was on the new KC Sports Network show with BJ Kissel and talked about how high of a football IQ this guy has. He called all the pre-snap alignments and audibles for protection.

Patrick does that here but it will damn nice to have an extra set of eyes helping him out.

This pick is going to be a grand slam
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:33 PM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Geoff Schwartz was on the new KC Sports Network show with BJ Kissel and talked about how high of a football IQ this guy has. He called all the pre-snap alignments and audibles for protection.

Patrick does that here but it will damn nice to have an extra set of eyes helping him out.

https://youtu.be/9a0xgeOvHzo
[Reply]
Dante84 09:01 PM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Imagine if Mahomes gets to a point where he’s comfortable handing the line protections & responsibilities off to Creed, and spends that time instead processing and diagnosing the secondary and finding his ideal match-ups pre-snap.

Like, we may actually see him elevate to an entirely new level between that and the additional time he’ll have to throw.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 10:01 PM 05-07-2021
I’ve seen some comps to Ben Jones and that seems really fair. Not sure he’s ever like a dominant, elite player, but he’s going to be a good center who makes others around him better with his smarts and a good leader amongst the other linemen.
[Reply]
teedubya 10:31 PM 05-07-2021
This pick at this spot in the draft is F'N amazing. Total first round talent... Veach keeps getting "lucky" with his picks. Heh.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 10:56 PM 05-07-2021
I have to think the night of the last SB all AFC DC's were saying OK we've got Mahomes figured out.

After the offseason they are all probably now thinking now what the fuck. Not this shit again.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 10:11 AM 05-08-2021
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I have to think the night of the last SB all AFC DC's were saying OK we've got Mahomes figured out.

After the offseason they are all probably now thinking now what the fuck. Not this shit again.
With Pat's elusiveness, shoring up the middle of the line, in my opinion, is every bit as huge as shoring up the tackle positions....heck, even if we get only passable play at RT (kind of like Remmers for most of last season), Pat is not only going to tear it up from the pocket, but in those instances where he does have to evade rushers, he'll have lanes to get outside and evade duress (unlike the Super Bowl where there were multiple guys in his face all night)....

It's going to make a world of difference for this team, not even factoring the safety net the run game can now provide.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:23 AM 05-08-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
With Pat's elusiveness, shoring up the middle of the line, in my opinion, is every bit as huge as shoring up the tackle positions....heck, even if we get only passable play at RT (kind of like Remmers for most of last season), Pat is not only going to tear it up from the pocket, but in those instances where he does have to evade rushers, he'll have lanes to get outside and evade duress (unlike the Super Bowl where there were multiple guys in his face all night)....

It's going to make a world of difference for this team, not even factoring the safety net the run game can now provide.
Chiefs have been vulnerable up the middle and hopefully Creed shores that up. Can't wait to see him play. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 11:05 AM 05-08-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I’ve seen some comps to Ben Jones and that seems really fair. Not sure he’s ever like a dominant, elite player, but he’s going to be a good center who makes others around him better with his smarts and a good leader amongst the other linemen.
Only flaw that sticks out is his strength. He’s strong, but some of these huge DT’s like Vea, Donald and Campbell can walk him back to the QB at times. His leverage and technique is so good that he can limit that.

He just needs one off-season in an NFL training program and he’s good IMO
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:12 AM 05-08-2021
If Trey Smith pans out, Chiefs have 3/5th of their OL on cheap contracts for 4 years.

That would create TONS of cap flexibility.
[Reply]
Toad 12:49 PM 05-12-2021
Not a stretch, but I will call this being the best pick in this draft when it’s all said and done.
[Reply]
Page 18 of 51
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up