ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official RANT Thread***
luv 01:03 PM 08-25-2011
Got something you really need to get off your chest? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:43 PM 08-25-2011
Originally Posted by luv:
Hey man, this is my therapy.

I was just trying to make myself feel bad. I've been giving myself a hard time all morning because I used the last bit of milk for cereal and I didn't get any. I was was pissed, just about kicked my ass.
[Reply]
pr_capone 01:44 PM 08-25-2011
Originally Posted by CrazyPhuD:
I hate that people are still using the term gay instead of the more politically correct term of Heterosexually challenged!
Shut up faggot
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:48 PM 08-25-2011
I fucking hate you all.

I hate:

Pot Heads. You're a bunch of fucking lazy low life bastards. Would it fucking kill you to wash your dishes for fucks sake? JFC!

Alcoholics: Seriously? It's 7 in the fucking morning and you guys are already lined up outside for your $2.00 bottle of Vodka. GTFO with that shit man. Maybe if you put in that kinda effort into looking for a job, you wouldn't smell like 10 month old shit.

Mexican Cholos: Do you lame fucks not have anything better to do then run around the neighborhood asking everyone "where you from"? And your fucking socks are stupid. Are you playing soccer right now? No! You're not! So wear your fucking socks like everyone else. And why the fuck do you guys run around with those stupid fucking gloves on all the time? JFC it's like 90 degrees outside. You don't look cool. You don't look scary. You look like a fucking moron and I'm likely paying for your welfare....motherfuck!!!! AGHIGOGgh

Speaking of 90 degrees outside, wtf is it with you females wearing "Ugg" boots and parkas in the middle of summer in San Diego? Are you fucking kidding me? Hello? You there 50 cent? This isn't fucking new york and it isn't snowing outside. Do us all a favor and pass out from heat exhaustion, please. PLEASE.

To all you Welfare Recepts & The like: You guys make it completely unpleasant to go shopping at the 1st of the month. I mean damn....I go to Wal Mart to get some toothpaste and shaving cream and I gotta wait in this fucking 30 minute line because you bastards finally got your welfare/social security checks. Ok, I get it. you're all fucking happy now that you finally got free money.

Yippee! Time to go spend that chedda on some fake chrome hub caps and Video Games! It's the fucking American Way.

Well, could you please not hold up the fucking lines because you can't remember the PIN on your welfare card or because the cashier has to dig through WIC Coupon After WIC coupon. AND KEEP YOUR FUCKING KIDS IN CHECK TOO BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
[Reply]
mlyonsd 01:50 PM 08-25-2011
People that drive 55 in a 65mph construction zone.
[Reply]
seclark 01:50 PM 08-25-2011
and why can't they have a day designated like once a year when anyone can park in the handicap spaces?
sec
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:50 PM 08-25-2011
fuckckncsdnfouibasefucckcfuckfFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Aiofhjasdoiisdgawerjgaergjkjhtqj[o
j[o
gmhhhhhhhhhhhhhiuj[orjkthjsrtkpjk
p]jhejkawrng

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:52 PM 08-25-2011
Oh, and if we're stuck in traffic and I let you in, remember that i let YOU in. Not your fucking mom, and you r uncle and and everyone fucking one else in the other lane.

My Rule: 1 Car. That's it. STOP LETTING EVERYONE ELSE IN!
[Reply]
luv 01:52 PM 08-25-2011
Detoxing, are you feeling any better? With all of that pent up inside you, you must have been walking around like you have a corn cob stuck up your butt.
[Reply]
Donger 01:53 PM 08-25-2011
WTF is a Cholo?
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:54 PM 08-25-2011
I don't like Detoxing anymore.

And I damn sure don't want him in my fantasy league.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:54 PM 08-25-2011
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Oh, and if we're stuck in traffic and I let you in, remember that i let YOU in. Not your fucking mom, and you r uncle and and everyone fucking one else in the other lane.

My Rule: 1 Car. That's it. STOP LETTING EVERYONE ELSE IN!
Fucking THIS.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:56 PM 08-25-2011
Oh and you loud mouth ghetto bitches...no, I didn't forget about you cocksucking whores. I hate you too.

Sitting there at the ****ing bus stop with your blue tooth in your ear. WTF do you even need that stupid thing on for? You're not carrying anything! Your hands are free. Take that stoopid ****ing thing off your head and use your hands. Instead everyone is wondering who the **** your screaming at. And Once again, I really don't wanna hear,

"YEAAAAHHHHHH ****A! I just got my WELFARE check ****A. Shit gonna be on and crackin' 2night! Ima get me a bottle of Alize ****A"
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:57 PM 08-25-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
WTF is a Cholo?
Mexican "Gangsta"
[Reply]
Donger 01:58 PM 08-25-2011
I think I'd like to hang out with Detoxing for a day so that I could observe.
[Reply]
Sofa King 01:58 PM 08-25-2011
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
People that drive 55 in a 65mph construction zone.
Leave it to a South Dakotan to be pissed at road construction as the 1 rant they have.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 24
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up