Media Center>The Best of Times - Kurt Russell & Peyton Manning
KChiefs1 02:00 PM 01-29-2021
Always liked this movie...nice watch.

[Reply]
anabela 03:25 PM 04-25-2021
Always liked Kurt Russell as an actor.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:05 PM 05-02-2021
Holy shit!! Fran Tarkenton learned his father died of a heart attack, . . . watching TV, . . . in a Winnebago, . . . with his teammates, . . . in a stadium parking lot, . . . just after losing in the playoffs on Staubach's iconic hail mary, . . . which his dad was watching when he died.

That's fucking Shakespearian.
[Reply]
Dayze 07:50 PM 05-06-2021
I love with Williams is >< close to convincing Russel to do the game; painting all this imagery for Rusell's character trying to entice him. Williams has a great little one liner "Let's play some football"...

I still say that line almost every weekend just before a game I'm eagerly awaiting is about to start. :-)

It's a good movie; haven't seen it in years. I like Pamela Reed's delivery in a lot of her character. She was great in a small role as Gordon Cooper's wife in "The Right Stuff"; and played a good part in Kindergarten Cop.
[Reply]
Frazod 12:34 AM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
I love with Williams is >< close to convincing Russel to do the game; painting all this imagery for Rusell's character trying to entice him. Williams has a great little one liner "Let's play some football"...

I still say that line almost every weekend just before a game I'm eagerly awaiting is about to start. :-)

It's a good movie; haven't seen it in years. I like Pamela Reed's delivery in a lot of her character. She was great in a small role as Gordon Cooper's wife in "The Right Stuff"; and played a good part in Kindergarten Cop.
She was awesome as Belle Starr in The Long Riders, too. That's one of my favorite forgotten movies.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up