ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official RANT Thread***
luv 01:03 PM 08-25-2011
Got something you really need to get off your chest? Let's hear it!
[Reply]
Tylerthigpen!1! 02:14 PM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
I'm ****ing pissed because i have a disability i don't get noticed by people or they just want to piss on my parade. I'll give you a example. I was working helping out getting carts when I'm not doing my loader job at work. This cum stain come to me and say what you smiling about i just thinking about a happy thought when this pissant comes up to me. Well **** you asshole now you ruin my mood cause of my anxiety I'll be thinking maybe he right i don't deserve to be happy maybe that why my mom died because she couldn't live much longer bearing to see her son is a burden on god earth. So thank you asshole i hope you had a pleasant day while i start feeling sorry for myself now.
Granted I'm just a lurker, but you're legit one of my favorite posters here.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:36 PM 05-07-2021
The so called "road" across Bagnell dam simply wasn't meant for todays vehicles, nor the amount of traffic it now gets

On the way down last sunday, my work bud was behind the wheel and perfectly within his lane... as was the truck coming the other way, but his huge tow mirrors stuck out so far it clipped our driver side mirror and busted it into 100 pieces
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:02 PM 08-24-2021
Motherfucker, I'm sick of banks.

Try to do one piddly little real estate loan, and everything has to be fucking hard. Standard banking practices? NOPE! Gotta be a pain in the fucking ass. Why? Fuck you that's why.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:24 AM 08-25-2021
Bankers are just 1 step below lawyers and the IRS. Conniving bastards.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:25 AM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Mother****er, I'm sick of banks.

Try to do one piddly little real estate loan, and everything has to be ****ing hard. Standard banking practices? NOPE! Gotta be a pain in the ****ing ass. Why? **** you that's why.
Buying another third of Kansas to farm?
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:33 AM 08-25-2021
I am sick of being locked out of the Mahomes thread. It's been like a year and I have asked to get back in and got nothing. Mods hate me.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:44 AM 08-25-2021
Work email dumbassery.

Girl on my team reaches out to a subject matter expert (SME) looking for some information. SME refers her to me and another guy on our team not realizing we're all 3 on the same team. The other guy on our team attempts to find the information and can't, so he reaches out to another contact in our department with deep knowledge of the issue at hand. That contact replies that he doesn't have the information needed but is CC'ing the original SME to see if he can assist. So now we've come full fucking circle.

I've set up Outlook to direct all future emails with that subject line straight to the trash so I'll never see them.

Don't get me started on Reply All.
[Reply]
phisherman 08:05 AM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Work email dumbassery.

Girl on my team reaches out to a subject matter expert (SME) looking for some information. SME refers her to me and another guy on our team not realizing we're all 3 on the same team. The other guy on our team attempts to find the information and can't, so he reaches out to another contact in our department with deep knowledge of the issue at hand. That contact replies that he doesn't have the information needed but is CC'ing the original SME to see if he can assist. So now we've come full fucking circle.

I've set up Outlook to direct all future emails with that subject line straight to the trash so I'll never see them.

Don't get me started on Reply All.
This is my work life on repeat, ad infinitum.
[Reply]
luv 08:15 AM 08-25-2021
There is a 4-way stop at the "major" intersection in the small town I now live in. You'd think people would learn how to use it.

Also, if those same drivers could figure out the "zipper effect" works wonders in getting people through the car line at school much more efficiently, that would help a TON.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:35 AM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Buying another third of Kansas to farm?
LOL. No. I’m just a little guy comparatively. Just 320 acres. And everybody has to set out to fuck Buehler. Other than the broker of the sale and the title insurance dude (who’s my neighbor).
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:44 AM 08-25-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
There is a 4-way stop at the "major" intersection in the small town I now live in. You'd think people would learn how to use it.

Also, if those same drivers could figure out the "zipper effect" works wonders in getting people through the car line at school much more efficiently, that would help a TON.
That’s asking a lot.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 24
« First < 142021222324
Up