ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone hear from SR (Simply Red)?
T-post Tom 04:33 PM 12-10-2018
He hasn't been on in almost a week. That's not like him.
[Reply]
eDave 04:45 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
oh is that what that's all about?
Yup
[Reply]
DaFace 04:46 PM 12-10-2018
oh is that what that's all about?
If that's it, that's pretty funny since I'd take his message to me to mean that he thinks I did it to spite him or something.

(spoiler alert - it wasn't me, and I seriously doubt it was aimed at anyone specific)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:46 PM 12-10-2018
Yip
[Reply]
eDave 04:47 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way
Reported.

Here we go. Way to go Mods.

You censored I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way and now you are going to see I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way more that you ever saw I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way. As if Barbara Streisand was I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way.

I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:49 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Reported.
Aw fuck, I can't believe you've done this.
[Reply]
lcarus 04:52 PM 12-10-2018
What an odd message.

I wonder if Clinton had him Seth Rich'd?
He killed himself with 2 bullets in the back of the head.
[Reply]
Spott 05:01 PM 12-10-2018
He seems nice. I'm sure he'll be fine.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:06 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
He's a strange cat
[Reply]
carcosa 05:11 PM 12-10-2018
I wish the mods hadn't bullied and oppressed him.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:12 PM 12-10-2018
When did YIP get censored?

I personally found the constant repetition of it mildly annoying, but not enough quite enough to ban it
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:13 PM 12-10-2018
:-) theres some real fuckery afoot...
[Reply]
eDave 05:15 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
:-) theres some real ****ery afoot...
Yup. My Y-I-P got nipped.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:17 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
When did I wholeheartedly agree with this post, but I'm unable to contribute to the conversation in any meaningful way get censored?

I personally found the constant repetition of it mildly annoying, but not enough quite enough to ban it
Seems like sometime last week. And seems like it wasn't the most serious of decisions. It's a substitution script that can be rescinded. Mods have used it in the past to troll regulars [combover]. I think SR's hurt feelings escalated much quicker than the rest of the matter.

I think some people have complained, but I think it's more in the eyeroll sense of 'why don't you guys knock it off' than in the genuinely angry sense of 'mods do something, ban people or I'm gone!!' A mod decided to be cheeky and make the substitution automatic, and BAM SR was gone.
[Reply]
TribalElder 05:21 PM 12-10-2018
he needs to game chat
[Reply]
DaFace 05:23 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Seems like sometime last week. And seems like it wasn't the most serious of decisions. It's a substitution script that can be rescinded. Mods have used it in the past to troll regulars [combover]. I think SR's hurt feelings escalated much quicker than the rest of the matter.

I think some people have complained, but I think it's more in the eyeroll sense of 'why don't you guys knock it off' than in the genuinely angry sense of 'mods do something, ban people or I'm gone!!' A mod decided to be cheeky and make the substitution automatic, and BAM SR was gone.
Pretty accurate from my perspective.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up