King_Chief_Fan 09:35 AM 12-10-2018
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...-playoff-teams
[Reply]
Monty 05:57 PM 12-10-2018

via GIPHY

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:13 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
About time. We have been people’s bitch there for decades.
I laugh (and want to cry) when I see ads for season tickets and they use the tag line: Greatest Home Field Advantage in the NFL.

I have sat through too many home playoff losses to think that any team really fears coming to Arrowhead in the playoffs.

It may be a home field advantage in the regular season, but in the postseason Arrowhead has basically been a bye week for the visiting team.

I think Mahomes can change that, but until we actually win a playoff game in Arrowhead, I will always expect the Chiefs to lose at home in the playoffs. Especially with Reid as the Head Coach.

But, Mahomes did more on Sunday than just beat the Ravens. He willed the team to victory in a game that we would have lost for at least the last 22 years. I am hoping that he can do the same thing against whichever team comes to Arrowhead in January.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:14 AM 12-11-2018
I think the Chiefs can beat anyone in Arrowhead.

If the Pats/Rams games were played in Arrowhead, Chiefs win both of those games, probably by a couple of scores.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 06:09 AM 12-11-2018
Mahomes is John Spartan, no matter if the building is burning and about to explode, he'll make it out alive and unscathed.
[Reply]
007 06:12 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Mahomes is John Spartan, no matter if the building is burning and about to explode, he'll make it out alive and unscathed.
But will be fined several credits for language issues.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:26 AM 12-11-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I laugh (and want to cry) when I see ads for season tickets and they use the tag line: Greatest Home Field Advantage in the NFL.

I have sat through too many home playoff losses to think that any team really fears coming to Arrowhead in the playoffs.

It may be a home field advantage in the regular season, but in the postseason Arrowhead has basically been a bye week for the visiting team.

I think Mahomes can change that, but until we actually win a playoff game in Arrowhead, I will always expect the Chiefs to lose at home in the playoffs. Especially with Reid as the Head Coach.

But, Mahomes did more on Sunday than just beat the Ravens. He willed the team to victory in a game that we would have lost for at least the last 22 years. I am hoping that he can do the same thing against whichever team comes to Arrowhead in January.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
Teams without elite QBs lose consistently in the playoffs. You realize that right? We aren't that team anymore.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:13 PM 12-14-2018
Ahem....
[Reply]
Iconic 11:16 PM 12-14-2018
AFC playoff Teams are kryptonite to Chiefs
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 11:20 PM 12-14-2018
BRING IT! The CHIEFS are in the drivers seat and need no help from no one! What a season! Sure it would be great if the defense was as good as this offense but having the best on both sides is a rarity. So fun to watch this team compete week in week out knowing they have the chance to beat any opponent in any given week! What a AWESOME season! GO CHIEFS!!
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up