ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Ideal road in playoffs?
RaidersOftheCellar 08:45 AM 12-10-2018
I'd like to exorcise some demons vs the Colts before thrashing New England by 30 to bring an end to the Patriot dynasty.

Wouldn't mind delivering Pittsburgh a thorough beating. Not sure they'll even get there at this point.
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:07 AM 12-10-2018
I'd love to beat the Pats in the AFCCG. Mahomes takes out Brady and Brady retires.
[Reply]
Best22 11:07 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
The Ravens, Texans, Titans, and Chargers present the most problems for KC because they are good rushing teams with good defenses. I think the Ravens and Titans particularly are the worst matchups. We also know the problems the Steelers and Pats cause.

Ideally, I think you'd want to see the Colts or Dolphins (who I see having the easiest path to a WC birth of all the teams in hunt) get that 6th seed and you want Houston to end up with the 3 seed. You hope that the Colts/Dolphins can upset Houston and end up coming to KC. LA would likely beat Pittsburgh/Baltimore, so if the upset happens they go to NE to get beat. That sets up the Pats having to come to KC for the AFCC.
Don’t the Titans play a similar scheme to the Steelers?

Mahomes may throw for 6 TD again
[Reply]
kccrow 11:14 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Don’t the Titans play a similar scheme to the Steelers?

Mahomes may throw for 6 TD again
More like Baltimore's. They rank 5th in passing yards allowed, 4th in points per game, and 6th in total yards allowed. Plus they will commit to running the rock on offense. I don't want to see the Titans again.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:28 AM 12-10-2018
Through Arrowhead. That's it!
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 11:34 AM 12-10-2018
Jinx!
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:48 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i am not going to ever play this game again. I was pumped last year when we got the titans and look what happened. So give me whoever and lets just beat them
We had zero shot last year. None, nadda. That titans game ended as expected because chiefs.

It’s different now. Our QB isn’t scared, nor does he quit.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 12:05 PM 12-10-2018
I'd love for them to beat Pitt and NE.

I don't think highly of the Texans. They've feasted on a relatively easy schedule.

Chargers would have me concerned only because I don't like playing a team 3x in a season.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 12:05 PM 12-10-2018
The media loves taking down the top dog. They are all drooling for another KC loss so they can say that the entire AFC is up for grabs.
[Reply]
Stryker 12:11 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Pitt or Indy, then end New England forever.

After that a Rams fisting would complete the cycle.
THIS!!! :-)
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:04 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
I'd love to beat the Pats in the AFCCG. Mahomes takes out Brady and Brady retires.
I hope Brady plays until he's 50 and Mahomes bounces him every year in embarrassing fashion.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:09 PM 12-10-2018
I will say that I think our easiest possible (realistic) divisional games are PIT and Indy.
[Reply]
JakeF 05:28 PM 12-10-2018
I would really,really love to kick the Pats out of the playoffs. It would awesome to see Belicheat and Brady have an explosion on the sidelines, maybe end the relationship permanently.
[Reply]
TinyEvel 06:46 PM 12-10-2018
There's a lot of revenge to be had. Anybody.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:55 PM 12-10-2018
I don't want to Ravens again and don't want to see Pats again. Ravens a bad match up for us and Brady has all the experience. Anybody but those two.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:34 PM 12-10-2018
I want Pittsburgh & the Patriots.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up