ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Ideal road in playoffs?
RaidersOftheCellar 08:45 AM 12-10-2018
I'd like to exorcise some demons vs the Colts before thrashing New England by 30 to bring an end to the Patriot dynasty.

Wouldn't mind delivering Pittsburgh a thorough beating. Not sure they'll even get there at this point.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:49 AM 12-10-2018
I agree.

Colts in the divisional round (time to excorcise some demons past there) followed by Pats in the AFC Title game (official passing of the torch).

Hoist the Lamar Hunt trophy and on to the Super Bowl where anything can happen!
[Reply]
notorious 08:49 AM 12-10-2018
Pitt or Indy, then end New England forever.

After that a Rams fisting would complete the cycle.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 08:53 AM 12-10-2018
Don't care. Mahomes.
[Reply]
58-4ever 09:03 AM 12-10-2018
Maybe the Titans squeeze in and advance, then New England AT Arrowhead...
[Reply]
TambaBerry 09:04 AM 12-10-2018
i am not going to ever play this game again. I was pumped last year when we got the titans and look what happened. So give me whoever and lets just beat them
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:08 AM 12-10-2018
I want the Steelers and the Pats. Then the Rams.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:39 AM 12-10-2018
I say Colts, then Pats. But I'd also take Houston in the title game at Arrowhead! But I really don’t care that much. Pat keeps exorcising demons and first on the playoff agenda is a win at home for once!
[Reply]
YayMike 09:46 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i am not going to ever play this game again. I was pumped last year when we got the titans and look what happened. So give me whoever and lets just beat them
This
[Reply]
bobbything 10:19 AM 12-10-2018
I don't really have the hate for Indy that I used to. I'd much rather dickstamp Roethlisberger and Tomlin by 30 than see a 9-7 Indy team come in here. Now that we have a real QB at our disposal, a good, old fashioned teabag on their foreheads sounds appetizing.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:31 AM 12-10-2018
I don't want to have to play the Ravens again. I don't know if they will squeak into the playoffs or not. But if they do, I hope someone beats them early because I might stroke out if I have to go through another game like that.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:33 AM 12-10-2018
Don't care. Just get the 1 seed
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:00 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
This.
[Reply]
kccrow 11:05 AM 12-10-2018
The Ravens, Texans, Titans, and Chargers present the most problems for KC because they are good rushing teams with good defenses. I think the Ravens and Titans particularly are the worst matchups. We also know the problems the Steelers and Pats cause.

Ideally, I think you'd want to see the Colts or Dolphins (who I see having the easiest path to a WC birth of all the teams in hunt) get that 6th seed and you want Houston to end up with the 3 seed. You hope that the Colts/Dolphins can upset Houston and end up coming to KC. LA would likely beat Pittsburgh/Baltimore, so if the upset happens they go to NE to get beat. That sets up the Pats having to come to KC for the AFCC.
[Reply]
lcarus 11:06 AM 12-10-2018
I really want to take down the Colts, Steelers, Titans, and Patriots. Fuck all of those teams.

I know this isn't exactly what this thread is about, but there doesn't look to be an easy road to the Super Bowl. We're gonna have to beat the likes of New England, Pittsburgh, LA Chargers, or Houston. Luckily Houston has been the only team we've been able to defeat in the playoffs the past 25 years....
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up