ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Would you rather bring back LDT or Watts?
LDT provides the most upside for the rest of this season. 74 79.57%
Watts would help us most for the rest of this season. 19 20.43%
Neither one lets just roll with what he have now. 0 0%
Gaz 0 0%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who are you bringing back between LDT and Watts
Chief Roundup 11:22 PM 12-07-2018
Both these players were placed on IR at the same time. Either could be brought back at any time after this weekend. Assuming that both are healthy and ready to go at this point.
Would you rather bring back LDT or Watts?
Which player would have the biggest positive affect?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:24 PM 12-07-2018
LDT

Starter. Would boost the running game.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 11:28 PM 12-07-2018
As much as we need safety help, I'm not sure that bringing back Watts would help. He was just starting to make an impact when he got hurt. Now, it's been 8 weeks since he's played. I just don't think that there's enough season left for him to get to the level he would need to play at this year. LDT, on the other hand, should be able to step in and make an impact immediately. Wiley is good, but LDT is better. We saw what the Rams did to the interior of the line. If we face then again in the Superbowl, we need LDT and Morse in there blocking.
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:31 PM 12-07-2018
Would there be any scenario where DAT is considered for return

Don’t remember what happened with him
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:38 PM 12-07-2018
Watts. Him and Berry would feast. I’m tired of seeing Murray miss tackles and Parker being slow asf
[Reply]
kccrow 11:45 PM 12-07-2018
I think you roll with the best player here and that's LDT. Wylie has been rock solid, but LDT is easily better. I can't say confidently that Watts is better than anyone because the tape isn't there. He flashed some ability, but that doesn't carry much water.
[Reply]
Miles 12:17 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I think you roll with the best player here and that's LDT. Wylie has been rock solid, but LDT is easily better. I can't say confidently that Watts is better than anyone because the tape isn't there. He flashed some ability, but that doesn't carry much water.
Think this covers it well.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:18 AM 12-08-2018
I think IR designations should end when the regular season does...teams should be able to use any player that is healthy in the post season.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:25 AM 12-08-2018
LDT is the only one that has a chance of being a difference maker. Watts would be buried on the depth chart.
[Reply]
RunKC 12:25 AM 12-08-2018
LDT if he is able. If not you bring back DAT.

Sutton isn’t playing Watts and we need to give Pat every available weapon possible.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 12:26 AM 12-08-2018
LDT. He's criminally underrated.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:29 AM 12-08-2018
I said Watts because or O seems fine with whoever we throw on the line. I just want Murray and Parker off the field. I'd love to see Watts get the opportunity to take over and Bob has to know anyone, ANYONE, is better than those two assholes
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:30 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
LDT. He's criminally underrated.
I absolutely agree and it sucks that we can only bring back one.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:37 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
I absolutely agree and it sucks that we can only bring back one.
It seems unfair if a teams gets hit with a lot of training camp/preseason/early season injuries...that the NFL still makes them suffer in the play-offs. I understand the regular season...

You would think the NFL would want the teams at their best...as long as they are from a large market.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 12:41 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It seems unfair if a teams gets hit with a lot of training camp/preseason/early season injuries...that the NFL still makes them suffer in the play-offs. I understand the regular season...

You would think the NFL would want the teams at their best...as long as they are from a large market.
It makes zero sense.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up