ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 21
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith suffering serious complications.
Sassy Squatch 09:52 AM 12-06-2018
[Bickel] Hearing from several different people over last few days that Alex Smith is having devastating complications from his broken leg surgery battling infection. Supposedly he's had multiple surgeries to try to combat infection. Chances of him playing again in real jeaopardy.

This fucking sucks.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:01 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
it would be, if it ere even remotely true.

...the fact that FDE bothers years later ,or that the smack somehow even matters just proves the point even more. You take this shit waaaaay too personally.
Arrogant much? Your post implies that I have ever been "bothered" or "concerned" about a fictional character you made up, when nothing could be further from the truth. FDE was used to illustrate a point, nothing more, and a point which you of course completely missed.

But thanks for playing, Ty!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:03 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I feel terrible for anything negative I've ever said about him personally. I wish him the best and pray he comes out of this 100% capable of normal movement.

[Reply]
rico 01:11 AM 12-09-2018
My cousin basically had the same thing a couple months ago. It was nasty. I was way more worried about him. He actually posted pics and cracked jokes about his misfortune on facebook.

Alex will be fine.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:30 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by rico:
My cousin basically had the same thing a couple months ago. It was nasty. I was way more worried about him. He actually posted pics and cracked jokes about his misfortune on facebook.

Alex will be fine.
How's your cousin doing now? How did he injure himself?
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:53 AM 12-09-2018
Why do people feel the need to say they wish him well? It's like the people that think if they put someone in their thoughts and prayers that it's going to have some type of positive effect. If that's not weird enough we have people acting like he got hurt because people said bad stuff about him. People are fucking weird man.
[Reply]
stevieray 05:39 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Arrogant much?

But thanks for playing, Ty!
Oh the irony.

You don't have a point. You never have. You're nothing more than an irrational blowhard. It's all you've ever been here.

Still sucks to be you.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:08 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why do people feel the need to say they wish him well? It's like the people that think if they put someone in their thoughts and prayers that it's going to have some type of positive effect. If that's not weird enough we have people acting like he got hurt because people said bad stuff about him. People are ****ing weird man.
What's the point of saying 'GO CHIEFS' in posts? Or posting about what we hope to happens with the team? Its not going to have a positive effect so why bother right?

I don't think anyone here who says they wish him well expects it to have any practical effect on his surgeries. It's simply a way of letting everyone here who posts know you want what is best for the guy and would like to be keep updated on what is happening.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:14 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Oh the irony.

You don't have a point. You never have. You're nothing more than an irrational blowhard. It's all you've ever been here.

Still sucks to be you.

"I'm rubber, you're glue". blah-blah-blah etc.

-McElvis
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 06:18 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Why do people feel the need to say they wish him well? It's like the people that think if they put someone in their thoughts and prayers that it's going to have some type of positive effect. If that's not weird enough we have people acting like he got hurt because people said bad stuff about him. People are fucking weird man.
Yeah, why talk about our emotions or feelings toward others at all? We’re all gonna die one day anyway.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:01 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
This is absurd. Although we are all ecstatic that we have Mahomes now, the guy was a top ranked QB last year, ranked higher than the likes of Rivers and Rodgers. The number 1 ranked deep passer in the NFL. “Brutally honest assessment”? Retire? How absolutely stupid.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/new...er-grades-2017
Wow. Marcus Mariota says hi!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 07:20 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
Not being a 63,000 post waste of a life, maybe you can enlighten me on what this means Reerun.
Taking a shot at quite a few people at once there.
[Reply]
njchiefs 07:40 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Taking a shot at quite a few people at once there.
I apologized for that post. Newbie get defensive sometime. I have quite a few posts on an astronomy forum. So pot/kettle and all that. So you’re from NJ? Wow that sucks...
[Reply]
notorious 07:45 AM 12-09-2018
Dave Lane?!?!?!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:47 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Dave Lane?!?!?!
Hardly. Dave wasn't a scratchy little dillrod.
[Reply]
njchiefs 07:48 AM 12-09-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Dave Lane?!?!?!
Lol. Had to google that. Nah, not him, but I’m an astrophotography geek as well.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 21
« First < 61213141516 17181920 > Last »
Up