ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 21
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Alex Smith suffering serious complications.
Sassy Squatch 09:52 AM 12-06-2018
[Bickel] Hearing from several different people over last few days that Alex Smith is having devastating complications from his broken leg surgery battling infection. Supposedly he's had multiple surgeries to try to combat infection. Chances of him playing again in real jeaopardy.

This fucking sucks.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:58 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Whoa what? I've had severe dental infections those are the worst place to get them.
When I was 10, the last of my permanent teeth was pushing it's way up, but the baby tooth above it didn't get loose. For months I had felt a lump on my gum, but it didn't hurt, and being 10, I didn't bother to mention it to anybody. Then something ruptured, and it got infected. The right side of my face quickly swelled up to the size of an orange, and holy fuck did it hurt. My mom took me to the emergency room, and I ended up hospitalized for a week. The doctors told her that in another 24 hours the infection would have likely killed me.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 06:58 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by KCFalcon59:
I now feel like I should go take another shower, or ten. Thanks! :-)
The good news is that many of them actually help you.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:03 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
This is so sad. Five surgeries and severe infection from what I’ve read. Likely career ending and he may never walk on a healthy leg again. So if any of you sociopathic f*#kers on this forum who wished him ill will (and you know who you are) are still following this and other post injury threads, I wish you nothing but the worst.

Woah calm down pussy.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:20 PM 12-06-2018
This is so sad. Five surgeries and severe infection from what I’ve read. Likely career ending and he may never walk on a healthy leg again. So if any of you sociopathic f*#kers on this forum who wished him ill will (and you know who you are) are still following this and other post injury threads, I wish you nothing but the worst.
Lighten up Francis.
[Reply]
njchiefs 07:36 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Woah calm down pussy.
Not sure I was referring to you. But thanks for your reply.
[Reply]
njchiefs 07:38 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Lighten up Francis.
Not being a 63,000 post waste of a life, maybe you can enlighten me on what this means Reerun.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:45 PM 12-06-2018
Not being a 63,000 post waste of a life, maybe you can enlighten me on what this means Reerun.
Nope.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:50 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
So he might have worms?
Worm check?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12-06-2018, 08:39 PM
This message has been deleted by Baby Lee. Reason: Completely wrong thread
JakeF 08:47 PM 12-06-2018

[Reply]
JakeF 08:50 PM 12-06-2018
agreed
[Reply]
chinaski 10:27 PM 12-06-2018
He has been here for 13 years.

It averages out to about 4800 posts per year and roughly 13 posts per day. That's really not that big of a deal when you actively participate in a message board. :-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:38 PM 12-06-2018
Yeah, because words on the internet caused this.

I hope your bone shatters and the fragments pierce your skin and cause an infection.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:39 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Yeah, because words on the internet caused this.

I hope your bone shatters and the fragments pierce your skin and cause an infection.
YSN
[Reply]
GeorgeZimZam 10:43 PM 12-06-2018
Couldn't he just safety pin it back together?
[Reply]
Flying High D 10:45 PM 12-06-2018
If this would of happened last year, would the Chiefs be going for another consecutive Super Title this year?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 21
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up