ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 65
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:05 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
I think your right and Andy should like them. It seems they are either a TD or DPI.
No they are usually incomplete.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:05 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
It doesn't mean we don't like you. This board is kind of like a Bills tailgate party.
This is very true. Go to the Romper Room and you'll find people eating ass in the parking lot.
[Reply]
TribalElder 09:07 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Maybe he likes KC bbq more? Word on the street is that Benjamin saw a pic of Andy in the Chiefs' locker room w/o a shirt and said: "I want what he's having!" :-)
I heard he flew straight to KC when he heard there was beef in the locker room here
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 09:07 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by carcosa:
FUCK OFF!!!!!
carcosa has tourettes but is really nice when you get to know her.
[Reply]
Spott 09:07 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Gobills12:
Hey Guys!!
Bills fan here.
Congrats on having an awesome year! You guys have an excellent team and have been fun to watch.
Just wanted to offer some 1st hand perspective.
First and foremost, i want to make clear - this isnt a salty post.
I hope KB has success with you and he finds what he has been lacking.
That said, you guys have a good thing going. You dont need this dude.
I cant even explain how excited we were to get this cat last year. We have poop at WR, and KB wanted to be a #1 so it seemed like a good fit. Ive seen the rationale about not having good qbs etc and honestly there might be a bit of truth to that.... but in the end, that wasnt KBs issue.

After almost 2 seasons, im not sure what he is. We hoped hed be a guy who would gobble up jump balls and help the qb look better. The sad fact of the matter was, when a pass was thrown it got to the point where you hoped it wasnt going his way. His game SHOULD be going up and making a play for his qb. Time after time after time he was out muscled by someone half his size.

Think about that. This dude is 2x the db, but that little guy just got done having his way with him. They kept trying and trying and trying. I can think of 3 times his entire tenure here where he jumped and outplayed his defender to make a play. Not a big deal for a Watkins type - but thats HIS game!!!
Hope that when you need a big play the ball goes nowhere near him. Honestly, ive never seen a WR drop more balls that litterally hit him in the hands. Thats an issue, when you see a ball going towards him in space and you have to worry about him catching it. It got to the point where the only ball he caught was a body catch.

The weird thing was, its a contract year. Ive never seen a player act like they had ALREADY signed that big deal before it happened. Even if he went somewhere else, ya still wanna look good - right? Maybe he got in his own head as he alluded to... maybe not. I dont know, but that brings the next issue..

Alligator arms. Look no further than a play at the goal line last week in MIA. Allen tosses a dime to KB at the goal line. A defender was closing in but still 5 yards away. Instead of making a catch by extending his arms 3/4 of the way, he lets the ball hit him in the hands and just drops it. His last big catch the week before in JAX, he caught it, but still almost dropped it and juggled it. Time and time again, if there was someone closing in the ball went right to the turf. It was almost as if he didnt want to catch it bc that meant contact was coming

The fact of the matter is BUF has a bunch of young speedy no name guys. They could use a big tall posession receiver to make plays, be the guy, and be counted on when ya needed an important catch. He wasnt that. Their young guys are coming along, but you would look at those names and say they are deprived...but yet it was addition by subtraction.

He quits on routes, runs poor routes, refuses to adjust to balls and when its not on the money he just quits and makes no attempt to break up a play. Hes slow to begin with, but if he knew it wasnt coming his way - hed jog.

The final nail in the coffin was last week he and Zay Jones ran the same route across the middle. Zay was 10 deep and KB was 20. Zay got the ball and scored. KB didnt even turn around to see if he caught the ball and instead of turning to celebrate he never turned around and just kept walking around the wall.

We will never know what went on, but his attitude became poor and he was hurting more than helping. That might be ok if you are an asset on the field but he became a hindrance. 5 games in rather than being our #1, fans wanted him cut. When it actually happened, it was in the top 5 highlights of the season. No joke

If i was a Chiefs fan, i wouldnt want this guy anywhere near my team.
You guys have a great thing going and i hope KB ends up helping rather than hurting. I really do. For your sake, if the game is on the line and ya need a big play, i hope its not going his way. Only bad things happen.

As i said, ive really enjoyed your team and your year and am rootimg for you to go places. I loved Mahomes coming out and was excited when we picked Allen as there are a lot of similarities. Seeing KB signed in KC, as a fan who loves the NFL and what you guys are doing was dissappinting and made me sad. Hopefully he is just a low end guy who has no importance placed on him. Im not sure if his ego or head will allow that, but now that its happened i hope it can.

Good luck the rest of the way! Im excited to see where the season takes you guys and i hope this is your year. Cheers!!
I need a longer explanation than this.
[Reply]
MahiMike 09:07 PM 12-06-2018
If he's replacing stone hands I'm all for it.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:07 PM 12-06-2018
Reid I'm sure has a much better idea of how to use a player on offense than McDermott does.

His size is a detriment when it comes to speed but at the same time, if you run some bunch sets his size should be helpful in blocking and letting him get a favorable matchup for some shorter routes.

Asking him to be a #1 isn't a good idea however here where he is just another cog down the line where he can have some plays put him for him to be in on, that makes sense.
[Reply]
Gobills12 09:07 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
It doesn't mean we don't like you. This board is kind of like a Bills tailgate party.

Well, hell - i can get down with that!
Best always to be on the best behavior on foreign grass .
You guys seem to know whats up, and its not like you expect him to come and save a season that doesnt need saving.
But thats the dangerous part IMO. Ya got a good thing going. Things seem to be headed up in Buffalo finally - but roles are ripe for the taking. Who wouldnt want to start working for a new company and be viewed as the man who can help and be the guy. He had that, all he had to do was take it. He seemed preoccupied with throwing salt at his old team but didnt back up the talk.
As you said, if he doesnt fall in Andy will cut him.
Dudes get cut from KC and its ok bc KC is 'it' at the moment.
Getting cut from Buff however bc theyd rather roll w Zay Jones, Thompson, Foster, McCloud, and McKenzie however....
If that's not a wake the F up moment - i dunno what is
[Reply]
digger 09:08 PM 12-06-2018
Hope he doesn't take up too much room on the bench, PMII and Andy need the space...
[Reply]
Mecca 09:08 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Harris is not getting cut, matter of fact I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a new deal after this year.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:09 PM 12-06-2018
Well, hell - i can get down with that!
Best always to be on the best behavior on foreign grass .
You guys seem to know whats up, and its not like you expect him to come and save a season that doesnt need saving.
But thats the dangerous part IMO. Ya got a good thing going. Things seem to be headed up in Buffalo finally - but roles are ripe for the taking. Who wouldnt want to start working for a new company and be viewed as the man who can help and be the guy. He had that, all he had to do was take it. He seemed preoccupied with throwing salt at his old team but didnt back up the talk.
As you said, if he doesnt fall in Andy will cut him.
Dudes get cut from KC and its ok bc KC is 'it' at the moment.
Getting cut from Buff however bc theyd rather roll w Zay Jones, Thompson, Foster, McCloud, and McKenzie however....
If that's not a wake the F up moment - i dunno what is
He'll probably look better than he is here because no one is going to be concerned with him with all the other guys out in the routes.
[Reply]
Gobills12 09:09 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Ever seen stone hands on weed man??

KB- hold my drink...
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:10 PM 12-06-2018
Shame you guys feel that way.
We appreciate when folks respectfully come to our board and offer a first hand view about the new player and what went right and what went wrong. I tought id take a few min and do the same. Considering you have 25 discussion pages dedicated to it, it seems there is quite a bit of thought being given to your '6th wr'.
Thanks for affirming it was time well spent...
Not your fault. There's some bad history here involving usernames with "Go" preceding a team's name. That and some of us are still a little salty from losing K. Hunt. Appreciate you sharing your perspective as a Bills' fan. Nice contribution. Would be nice if Andy & co could turn Benjamin into a reliable possession receiver and red zone weapon before the playoffs start.
[Reply]
srvy 09:10 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
No they are usually incomplete.
Not against our corners :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 09:11 PM 12-06-2018
I think Benjamin is a front runner, he wasn't bad in Carolina he goes to a bad team and he doesn't perform...we'll see now.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 65
« First < 182425262728 2930313238 > Last »
Up