ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 65
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:26 PM 12-06-2018

please welcome new chiefs running back kelvin benjamin

— Tom Martin (@TomKCTV5) December 7, 2018

[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 07:27 PM 12-06-2018
Well we got him i think he would be a better ball catcher then demetrious harris. Harris shocked me that he actually had a td catch last week.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:28 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Yeah. I was totally against it at first until guys started posting the work ethic could have been the shit QBs he's played for (I'm looking at you Cam). We have zero to lose by doing this.
He's playing for vet minimum in one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL with the best QB in the NFL. No more laziness or bullshit. If he doesn't produce here his career might be over. He should be sufficiently motivated.
[Reply]
New World Order 07:28 PM 12-06-2018
Nose tackle
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:30 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He's playing for vet minimum in one of the most explosive offenses in the NFL with the best QB in the NFL. No more laziness or bullshit. If he doesn't produce here his career might be over. He should be sufficiently motivated.
This is my feelings, he's basically trying out for every team in the NFL
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:30 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Well we got him i think he would be a better ball catcher then demetrious harris. Harris shocked me that he actually had a td catch last week.
Harris has a few TDs and a few other big plays. He's done very well this year in general
[Reply]
Coach 07:30 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Who's out there to pick up?
Surely there has to be someone on some team's practice squad that is a immediate upgrade over Ron Fucking Parker.

Seriously.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:31 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by DaKCMan AP:
Hope he doesn't **** with team chemistry.
What's he gonna do, come into the locker room and bitch about ... winning too much?

It's almost ridiculous to think he could come in and F up the good shit we have going on. If the guys don't take to him and he doesn't immediately show the goods, he'll just be cut. Simple.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:31 PM 12-06-2018
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...lvin-benjamin/
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:31 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Makes you wonder about Watkins injury and why this (in my mind) is a desperate move considering his inconsistent hands and lack of work ethic and why he cleared waivers.
I think we just wanna beef up man

Depth never hurts
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 07:32 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
signed as a RB?
Hey I like what Bellichek is doing with Patterson and Benjamin is every bit as big if not bigger than Patterson. Maybe not quite as fast but.....you get my point.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:32 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
What's he gonna do, come into the locker room and bitch about ... winning too much?

It's almost ridiculous to think he could come in and F up the good shit we have going on. If the guys don't take to him and he doesn't immediately show the goods, he'll just be cut. Simple.
Plus he's getting a SB contending team (to go with a working interview for the entire league). This is a win-win for all parties
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:32 PM 12-06-2018
Well that’s interesting
[Reply]
PHOG 07:33 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
He shocks me occasionally by catching hard fought for footballs, but then drops easy ones.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:33 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
Yeah. I was totally against it at first until guys started posting the work ethic could have been the shit QBs he's played for (I'm looking at you Cam). We have zero to lose by doing this.
I am pretty worried about him messing with really good chemistry. But I trust that McDermott & Rivera (two Reid guys) gave him plenty of intel on him. If he behaves, he'll be a real nice get.

No delusions of him mopping the floor. But we really could use a big target down low now that we lost Hunt. I imagine he won't be an every down receiver.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 65
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up