ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>KEEP FUCKING DOUBTING SPENCER WARE
Jewish Rabbi 08:46 PM 11-30-2018
The title of the thread says it all....

Fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Ware, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:21 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
WARE IS X-FACTOR!
YES (he sure)
Is
Pal

I just wanna tell Y-I-P how I'm feeling
Gotta make Y-I-P understand

Never gonna give Y-I-P up
Never gonna let Y-I-P down
Never gonna run around and desert Y-I-P
Never gonna make Y-I-P cry
Never gonna say goodbye
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt Y-I-P
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:52 AM 12-01-2018
If you had to lose one player from the following list with his back up taking over, whom would you choose?

A. Mahomes (Henne)
B. Hunt (Ware)
C. Kelce (Harris)
D. Hill (Conley/Robinson)
E. Ford (Speaks/KPass)
F. Houston (Speaks/KPass)

B is easily the lowest drop off.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 07:04 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If you had to lose one player from the following list with his back up taking over, whom would you choose?

A. Mahomes (Henne)
B. Hunt (Ware)
C. Kelce (Harris)
D. Hill (Conley/Robinson)
E. Ford (Speaks/KPass)
F. Houston (Speaks/KPass)

B is easily the lowest drop off.
Indeed.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:20 AM 12-01-2018
Keep doubting Spencer Ware? Fuck that and fuck you!%# Wheres the love for the Sausage?

"What's that? Kareem lied about beating up a stupid ho? Well, shucks, I'll save the day, I guess."
[Reply]
Mecca 09:26 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
OK so you think Ware sucks. Got it. You are wrong.
I didn't say he sucks, I said he isn't as explosive as Hunt and he's not.

You go from a top 5-10 RB situation to probably a bottom 10 situation. Start thinking of all the teams in the league, how many would Ware start for maybe 5?

He doesn't suck but he isn't the same player. You lose big plays out of the backfield.
[Reply]
TLO 09:34 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Keep doubting Spencer Ware? **** that and **** you!%# Wheres the love for the Sausage?

"What's that? Kareem lied about beating up a stupid ho? Well, shucks, I'll save the day, I guess."
You bastard!
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:48 AM 12-01-2018
Of the 47 offensive touchdowns the Chiefs have, Hunt only accounted for 7. I was initially pretty surprised by this, but this offense has been blowing up scoreboards with ease.

Ware runs hard and angry, and with fresh legs should be full go for us down the stretch. Sucks to lose Kareem, but the guy is a piece of shit, repeat offender, and a liar. He made his bed. Gotta lie in it now.

Offense with Mahomes at the helm is still extremely dangerous. Dropoff will be minimal.
[Reply]
Fish 11:47 AM 12-01-2018
Coincidence?

[Reply]
carcosa 12:44 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Coincidence?

I heard that it's irony
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:46 PM 12-01-2018
Never doubted Ware whatsoever and now that Ware has a legit HF QB watch him and the other stallions in the stable go off even more !!:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:47 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Coincidence?

There is a God and his name is Jesus and it looks like He is in control now doesn't it Fish ???:-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:51 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
Of the 47 offensive touchdowns the Chiefs have, Hunt only accounted for 7. I was initially pretty surprised by this, but this offense has been blowing up scoreboards with ease.

Ware runs hard and angry, and with fresh legs should be full go for us down the stretch. Sucks to lose Kareem, but the guy is a piece of shit, repeat offender, and a liar. He made his bed. Gotta lie in it now.

Offense with Mahomes at the helm is still extremely dangerous. Dropoff will be minimal.
14 for Hunt. 7 rushing and 7 recieving. He's a beast and all of you act like Ware is good enough. He's nothing compared to Hunt. Nothing!
[Reply]
Fish 01:12 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
There is a God and his name is Jesus and it looks like He is in control now doesn't Fish ???:-)
Magic is everywhere when you're stupid.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:19 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
14 for Hunt. 7 rushing and 7 recieving. He's a beast and all of you act like Ware is good enough. He's nothing compared to Hunt. Nothing!
While Hunt is better than Ware, Ware isn’t no slouch. Guy can flat out ball
[Reply]
Blick 01:33 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I didn't say he sucks, I said he isn't as explosive as Hunt and he's not.

You go from a top 5-10 RB situation to probably a bottom 10 situation. Start thinking of all the teams in the league, how many would Ware start for maybe 5?

He doesn't suck but he isn't the same player. You lose big plays out of the backfield.
I think you're putting too much value on the RB position. The difference between a top 5 guy and the 20th guy isn't that big.

Hunt's longest run this year was 45 yards. Ware's longest run in 2016 was 46 yards.

The explosive passing plays will come because Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up