ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>KEEP FUCKING DOUBTING SPENCER WARE
Jewish Rabbi 08:46 PM 11-30-2018
The title of the thread says it all....

Fuck you doubters. He plays with heart, and he continues to get the job done. You people who bash Ware, I don't even consider true fans. He plays his heart out every Sunday, and you continue to bash him...

Keep bashing him, I'll keep backing him.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:10 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I tried to tell you all in the off season for us to remember we have Ware - he's damned good y'all.

After looking up Ware's stats and watching this video, I am no longer too concerned about a huge drop-off in production. I had forgotten how good Ware was.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 12:15 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
When he assuredly fumbles the first time, I wonder how yall will feel about him then. I wonder when he assuredly fumbles a second time, how will you feel about him then. I wonder when he assuredly fumbles for the umpteenth time, how will you feel?
4 fumbles on 364 career touches? Is that a lot? :-)
[Reply]
007 12:26 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by thurman merman:
4 fumbles on 364 career touches? Is that a lot? :-)
Ignore the dumbasses. They can't help it.
[Reply]
carcosa 12:28 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by thurman merman:
After looking up Ware's stats and watching this video, I am no longer too concerned about a huge drop-off in production. I had forgotten how good Ware was.
He's not as spectacular as Hunt, but he's still damn good.
[Reply]
suzzer99 12:29 AM 12-01-2018
The whole analytics thing is that RBs are largely interchangeable. Which I don't agree with as Hunt is one of those rare RBs who can make something out of nothing. However hopefully it means that Spencer Ware is closer to KHunt than say Conley is to Hill, Harris is to Kelce (lol) or Xavier Williams is to Chris Jones, etc.

Fingers crossed.
[Reply]
Best22 12:41 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
When he assuredly fumbles the first time, I wonder how yall will feel about him then. I wonder when he assuredly fumbles a second time, how will you feel about him then. I wonder when he assuredly fumbles for the umpteenth time, how will you feel?
Wait, aren’t you the Jags fan?
(I’ll give you this: Bortles is a better RB than Mahomes)

:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 12:42 AM 12-01-2018
Ware isn't nearly as explosive taking away those plays is a big deal.
[Reply]
007 12:43 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
The whole analytics thing is that RBs are largely interchangeable. Which I don't agree with as Hunt is one of those rare RBs who can make something out of nothing. However hopefully it means that Spencer Ware is closer to KHunt than say Conley is to Hill, Harris is to Kelce (lol) or Xavier Williams is to Chris Jones, etc.

Fingers crossed.
Ware was our stud before we drafted Hunt. He will be our stud again. Not worried in the slightest.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:44 AM 12-01-2018
I expect Ware to continue his dominance and continue to put defenders on IR
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:46 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ware isn't nearly as explosive taking away those plays is a big deal.
Williams will now get a chance to make his mark in relief, it'll be more of a committee approach now
[Reply]
Mecca 12:47 AM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Williams will now get a chance to make his mark in relief, it'll be more of a committee approach now no doubt
If you remove Kareem Hunt from this season...this team loses in Denver, they get raped by NE...

Sorry this D isn't that good and by placing all pressure on Mahomes now because by NFL standards this backfield just went from top 5 to about 20...

They're fucked.
[Reply]
prhom 01:09 AM 12-01-2018
If you remove Kareem Hunt from this season...this team loses in Denver, they get raped by NE...

Sorry this D isn't that good and by placing all pressure on Mahomes now because by NFL standards this backfield just went from top 5 to about 20...

They're ****ed.
This. Hunt provided a back up when Mahomes wasn’t on his best game. None of the RBs on our roster can give that boost. Before his injury, Ware seemed able to do that, but he’s just not the same since. If Ware, or the Williams were anywhere close to the talent that Hunt is, we would have seen a true rotation at RB. We tried to get Ware back into things but he’s just done. How many times has he tackled himself this year? At least twice I can recall.
[Reply]
Blick 01:22 AM 12-01-2018
Hunt made me forget that Ware would have gone into 2017 as the starter if he didn't get hurt. I think Ware would have played well last year in that offense. He was a good player as the starter in 2016 on a 12-4 team with Alex throwing only 15 fucking TD's. Playing with Mahomes is a whole new ballgame. Ware is plenty good enough to be a complimentary piece in this offensive machine. We'll be fine.
[Reply]
007 01:29 AM 12-01-2018

They're fucked.
OK so you think Ware sucks. Got it. You are wrong.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:21 AM 12-01-2018

[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up