Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill
O.city 01:36 PM 11-20-2018
He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:49 PM 11-20-2018
They dink and dunk like no other especially in that dome. Nothing like what Reek is doing downfield.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:36 AM 11-21-2018
Thomas is a very good WR, but he's much closer to a Torry Holt than Randy Moss. No shame in that, some idiots would even tell you Holt is better (LOL), but yeah, there's a very clear difference between MT and Hill. Our offense would not be what it is with MT, while the Saints with Hill... there are no words. Brees practically said it himself.
[Reply]
kccrow 08:19 AM 11-21-2018
He's on pace to have a top-20 all-time season in terms of Yards and top-10 for TDs. If he replicates last night at least once more, he could have a top-10 all-time in yards in a season.
[Reply]
PutQuinnIn 08:46 AM 11-21-2018
Pay the man!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:52 AM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Yep, the only thing he doesn't have is height but his ungodly ability to create separation and to high point a ball in coverage when it's necessary more than makes up for it.
Covering him at 5-10 (allegedly) is unfair enough.

Plus If he was taller there is no way he could maintain his COD and explosion. There's a reason you rarely see corners taller than 6 feet, and it's because taller guys generally can't turn or change directions as quickly.

If he's six foot four, he's a different player. I'm happy with what he is. In the modern NFL where physicality and size are less valuable than they used to be (because of rules limiting physicality) Hill's talents are especially valuable. 15 years ago you could grab a guy like Hill. Rough him up more at the LOS. You just can't do that anymore. Guys have to try and run with him and nobody can do it.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 08:55 AM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Thomas is a very good WR, but he's much closer to a Torry Holt than Randy Moss. No shame in that, some idiots would even tell you Holt is better (LOL), but yeah, there's a very clear difference between MT and Hill. Our offense would not be what it is with MT, while the Saints with Hill... there are no words. Brees practically said it himself.
Thomas is a big physical possession WR who doesn't really have elite speed at all.

He's not comparable to either Holt OR Moss. He's not a 6-4 freak of nature or a six foot skinny speedster.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 09:50 AM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Thomas is a big physical possession WR who doesn't really have elite speed at all.

He's not comparable to either Holt OR Moss. He's not a 6-4 freak of nature or a six foot skinny speedster.
He’d be more comparable to a Cris Carter if anything. He’s an elite possession receiver.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 12:55 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by JohnDONsey:
He’d be more comparable to a Cris Carter if anything. He’s an elite possession receiver.
Absolutely.

With a 90.1% catch rate he's redefining what it means to be an elite possession WR. He's got to be around 75-80% for his 3 year career. That's INSANELY efficient. Sure a lot of that is Brees, but Colston never did that.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:32 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Hill and Thomas would be great in any offense. Mt would be valuable to this offense if we didn't have kelce. Mt is a great fit for brees and Brady because brees likes volume short route or underneath guys. Tyreeks a better fit for qbs who attack intermediate and deep like kc and Pittsburgh. If I have Dak or Watson, I might want a jump ball receiver like Hopkins or obj. It really depends on qb and scheme imo. I think lots of qbs would really underuse or misuse tyreek.

I know brees made that comment... My guess is if you asked them without the spiin, brees wouldn't trade MT and mahomes wouldn't trade tyreek.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 01:42 PM 11-21-2018
I can prove you wrong.....

WR stands for Washington Redskins.

Best Washington Redskin in the league right now is Trent Williams.

Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
MahiMike 01:55 PM 11-21-2018
Guess he doesn't want to make it to the probowl as a "return speshalist".

Thanks Ramsey
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:48 PM 11-21-2018
Tyreek Hill is clearly a generational talent with HOF potential. You can make a good argument he's the most valuable non-QB in the league. And - as we saw 2 nights ago - he comes through biggest in the biggest games.

He's literally the only Chief I have confidence to make a catch, even a tough one, 95% of the time in a huge spot. Well maybe Hunt as well. Andre Rison was like that. TG. It takes a very special player who can block out all the pressure and chaos in a gigantic spot.

So - if you're the Chiefs, I say you have a giant extension offer waiting for him to sign this offseason - the minute it's eligible to do so.

So what would that look like? Any ideas?
[Reply]
-King- 08:56 PM 11-21-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Tyreek Hill is clearly a generational talent with HOF potential. You can make a good argument he's the most valuable non-QB in the league. And - as we saw 2 nights ago - he comes through biggest in the biggest games.

He's literally the only Chief I have confidence to make a catch, even a tough one, 95% of the time in a huge spot. Well maybe Hunt as well. Andre Rison was like that. TG. It takes a very special player who can block out all the pressure and chaos in a gigantic spot.

So - if you're the Chiefs, I say you have a giant extension offer waiting for him to sign this offseason - the minute it's eligible to do so.

So what would that look like? Any ideas?
A little higher than Odells probably. Either him or Thomas will be the highest paid WRs in history in a few years. Just depends on who signs their contract later.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:58 PM 11-21-2018
Should be a discount for extending now though hopefully.
[Reply]
suzzer99 08:59 PM 11-21-2018
Also I hope we don't give Kelce another big contract. I think he's gonna fade.

Maybe he's just in a funk, but he's been dropping balls this year and looked slow as molasses Monday night. I know that one game he wasn't right - I assumed he had the flu or something. But this is twice now.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 14
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up