Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill
O.city 01:36 PM 11-20-2018
He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:22 PM 11-20-2018
He is a shorter, faster Randy Moss. And by that I'm basically comparing the dominance factor. No one in the league could cover Moss, and no one can cover Tyreek. As good as Owens and Harrison were and OBJ and Nuk are, Moss and Hill are two completely different freaks to their peers. Teams have taken OBJ out of the game. Teams routinely take Julio out in red zone defense. Teams categorically cannot stop Hill, he is just literally too fast. Zone? Man? Short, deep? Nothing.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:30 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
I think Julio is the best WR but that's only because he's bigger and taller. Basically he's only better because of things Tyreek can't control. But pound for ppound, Tyreek is the best to me. There isn't a flaw to his game.
Posted via Mobile Device
1) Julio doesn’t catch TDs and

2) He’s physically on the decline.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:41 PM 11-20-2018
I'd like to take this moment to think back on Hill's first training camp when I saw him make a cut and completely burn a defender and I came on here saying his comp is Antonio Brown and I got roasted on here.

You were right, he's much faster than Brown.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 07:43 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I'd like to take this moment to think back on Hill's first training camp when I saw him make a cut and completely burn a defender and I came on here saying his comp is Antonio Brown and I got roasted on here.

You were right, he's much faster than Brown.
Ya that was a bad take, Brown is a bitch too.
[Reply]
-King- 07:46 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
1) Julio doesn’t catch TDs and

2) He’s physically on the decline.
Teams double triple team him in the red zone. And hes leading the league in yards. That's decline?

Either way,you can't go wrong. Like I said, the only reason Julio is better is just something Tyreek can't control, his height. That just shows how great Tyreek is at everything else.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:21 PM 11-20-2018
Here’s a hot take.

Tyreek Hill belongs on the All-Time NFL 53 man roster.

If he still returned kicks and teams would consistently punt to him, he would be the greatest return man of all time.

Additionally, he’s turned into a lethal wide receiver. He can even be used as a running back at times to add another dimension.

When assembling the all-time 53 man roster, Tyreek deserves a spot.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 08:35 PM 11-20-2018
100%. He is one of the 5 most unique players in NFL history, I think. He is just straight-up the fastest player I've ever seen on a football field -- from 0 to let's say 30-40-50 yards, where it really matters (there's no such thing as needing 90-yard speed, which some long-strider can maybe beat him out on... maybe).

Hill, Vick, Bo Jackson, maybe Bob Hayes? Deion. Jim Brown, I guess. Not sure where Moss or Calvin fit in that description - kind of an oxymoron. Then you've got guys like Mario Williams and Vernon Davis but that's more about being an athlete than a football player; Hill has clearly proven his actual football skill. Not that those guys were scrubs.
[Reply]
YontsRBake 08:39 PM 11-20-2018
Hill, Thelien, and Thomas are definitely the top 3. Idk what order tho.
[Reply]
srvy 08:43 PM 11-20-2018
I personally saw the worlds fastest human Bob Hayes. Hank Stram drafted olympic 100 yard sprinter Robert Hines who also was a world record holder seen him to he had no hands lol.

Tyreek looks faster than I remember them. It his quickness just incredible. When I see him interviewed all his actions and expressions are even quick and fast.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:44 PM 11-20-2018
Welp this is starting point for his extention. Probably gonna get 5% more than this:

[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:54 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
Hill, Thelien, and Thomas are definitely the top 3. Idk what order tho.
I'd add in DeAndre Hopkins. Forgot about Michael Thomas - the dude is having a historical year when it comes to catch %'s.

Again, it's so hard to rate what receiver's better than the other. Thomas catches every damn thing his way. Hopkins is outrageously athletic at getting to the ball. Tyreek is unguardable speed wise. Depends on your offense and your QB. Thomas is a really really great guy for Brees while Tyreek is a really really great guy for Mahomes.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 09:13 PM 11-20-2018
Hill is even better when Watkins is on the field. Bye week and the Faiders after that gives him a great opportunity to get healthy. We will need him healthy & on the field in the playoffs.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:16 PM 11-20-2018
Hill was dominating against the Rams. Total stud.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:19 PM 11-20-2018
Thomas is a product of Brees. Hill is a once in a lifetime talent
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:44 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Thomas is a product of Brees. Hill is a once in a lifetime talent
Thomas has caught 90% of his passes. Since it's been tracked, the next closest is John Taylor at 82%. Thats destroying a record. It's possible for tyreek and Thomas to both be elite talents without sounding like a total homer. He's literally having a historic season.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 14
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up