Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill
O.city 01:36 PM 11-20-2018
He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
KC Dan 05:44 PM 11-20-2018
It wasn't flashing the peace sign, it was turning around, facing the defended and flashing the peace sign in his face. That's the penalty - taunting. Lame, I know but it was taunting. Just hold the peace sign straight up while running in the end zone without facing the defender.
[Reply]
-King- 05:50 PM 11-20-2018
I think Julio is the best WR but that's only because he's bigger and taller. Basically he's only better because of things Tyreek can't control. But pound for ppound, Tyreek is the best to me. There isn't a flaw to his game.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:54 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Don't be flashing the peace sign, you're costing us!!!!!!!!
No, that was Bullshit, but fielding the 2 punts where he did definitely cost us
[Reply]
stevieray 06:01 PM 11-20-2018
His hands and the ability to track a ball are off the charts.

...that sideline catching backing out of bounds was sick.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:03 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by Flachief58:
No, that was Bullshit, but fielding the 2 punts where he did definitely cost us
Correct on that, really hurt us the last 2 drives. One i believe was actually fielded IN the end zone.
[Reply]
srvy 06:10 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN:
Don't be flashing the peace sign, you're costing us!!!!!!!!
Did we ever get a explanation on this? He has been doing the peace sign for awhile with no repercussions then boom 15 yards with threat of kicked from game on another conduct penalty.
[Reply]
KC Dan 06:13 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Did we ever get a explanation on this? He has been doing the peace sign for awhile with no repercussions then boom 15 yards with threat of kicked from game on another conduct penalty.
Not really but I know he's done it before running in and even turning sideways doing it. Not sure if he ever faced the defender while backpeddling into the end zone flashing it in their face...Have to see pics or vids to verify
[Reply]
chinaski 06:14 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
It wasn't flashing the peace sign, it was turning around, facing the defended and flashing the peace sign in his face. That's the penalty - taunting. Lame, I know but it was taunting. Just hold the peace sign straight up while running in the end zone without facing the defender.
Yeah it is lame. It's not like he is giving the guy the finger or something.
[Reply]
KC Dan 06:18 PM 11-20-2018
If you look at Clay's pics from the chargers game, he flashes the sign but straight ahead. Different for sure than last night
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:27 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by KC Dan:
If you look at Clay's pics from the chargers game, he flashes the sign but straight ahead. Different for sure than last night
It literally took me 1 minute to find him throwing up the peace sign as he turns and does it directly at the defender. Only difference is that time he doesn't get a penalty. It was last year against the Pats.
[Reply]
KC Dan 06:48 PM 11-20-2018
As I said, lame call
[Reply]
TinyEvel 06:53 PM 11-20-2018
well he scored me 48 points in FFL last night so, YES!
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 07:06 PM 11-20-2018
Yeah.

I said before the year he'd have 1600+ yards and 12+ TD's. He's at what? 1100 and 11?

Hill was better last year than he produced statistically. His combination of speed, explosiveness, COD ability, and ball tracking ability are not things I've ever seen from ONE player. He's uniquely gifted at all of these things.
It's really the other worldly speed that puts it over the top. There's fast. There's fast guys who make fast guys look slow. Then there's Tyreek Hill. That he can reach full speed from a stop in like 2 steps and also change directions at near full speed only make it more ridiculous.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 07:16 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Some Chief Fans still don't want him here.
I dont know of any..He can't slap a bitch every day of his life for all I care at this point
[Reply]
Shaid 07:16 PM 11-20-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah.

I said before the year he'd have 1600+ yards and 12+ TD's. He's at what? 1100 and 11?

Hill was better last year than he produced statistically. His combination of speed, explosiveness, COD ability, and ball tracking ability are not things I've ever seen from ONE player. He's uniquely gifted at all of these things.
It's really the other worldly speed that puts it over the top. There's fast. There's fast guys who make fast guys look slow. Then there's Tyreek Hill. That he can reach full speed from a stop in like 2 steps and also change directions at near full speed only make it more ridiculous.
Yep, the only thing he doesn't have is height but his ungodly ability to create separation and to high point a ball in coverage when it's necessary more than makes up for it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 14
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up