« First < 678910 11121314 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill
O.city 01:36 PM 11-20-2018
He's the best WR in football right now.

Prove me wrong.
[Reply]
bowener 08:42 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
It was the latest entry on the remarkable highlight film the Chiefs offense has put together this season and it was made all the more memorable by the fact that Hill had spent time in the locker room getting his foot looked at by the team’s medical staff.

“My foot’s bad …Our people did a tremendous job wrapping my foot,” Hill told Peter King of Football Morning in America. “I was still feeling my heel, but at the same time, I knew that man, if you want the W, if you want to be a great receiver, this is your moment to make plays.”

Hill’s fight through the pain on Sunday worked out, but his condition will be something to monitor the next few days as the Chiefs will be facing the Chargers on Thursday.
PAY THIS MAN! 7 YEARS 140 MILLION IDK BUT PAY THIS MAN!

Edit: Even when he gets old he'll still be faster than most. If he keeps improving his route running he'll turn into somebody like Marvin Harrison (except the murderous part); old but great routes and savvy veteran tricks.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 08:43 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Here's the section in full:

Before his best reception of the game, Hill came back from two injuries, both of which he sustained in the first half. He injured his left wrist and hand when he tried to block a Ravens linebacker on a running play, and late in the second quarter, Hill hobbled back to the sideline with a right heel injury. He received treatment during halftime and ensured his teammates he wasn’t missing the second half.

“I’m never going to come out of the game,” Hill said. “I’m going to do whatever it takes for this team. My momma always taught me not to be soft, no matter the circumstances. These are my brothers, and I know they’ll do the same thing for me.”

Hill also ensured Chiefs fans that he’ll play a part in the showdown vs. the Chargers.

“I’m playing Thursday,” Hill said.

nice..hope he plays
[Reply]
notorious 08:43 AM 12-10-2018
Dude is a tough football player.
[Reply]
TEX 08:49 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Here's the section in full:

Before his best reception of the game, Hill came back from two injuries, both of which he sustained in the first half. He injured his left wrist and hand when he tried to block a Ravens linebacker on a running play, and late in the second quarter, Hill hobbled back to the sideline with a right heel injury. He received treatment during halftime and ensured his teammates he wasn’t missing the second half.

“I’m never going to come out of the game,” Hill said. “I’m going to do whatever it takes for this team. My momma always taught me not to be soft, no matter the circumstances. These are my brothers, and I know they’ll do the same thing for me.”

Hill also ensured Chiefs fans that he’ll play a part in the showdown vs. the Chargers.

“I’m playing Thursday,” Hill said.
One TOUGH player. So NOT a "me-first" guy. Can set an example to all the BROKE DICKS on the team...
[Reply]
CupidStunt 09:05 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by bowener:
PAY THIS MAN! 7 YEARS 140 MILLION IDK BUT PAY THIS MAN!

Edit: Even when he gets old he'll still be faster than most. If he keeps improving his route running he'll turn into somebody like Marvin Harrison (except the murderous part); old but great routes and savvy veteran tricks.
Speed simply doesn't go, really. DeSean Jackson is still usually the fastest guy on the field when he's healthy. Remember when Vick came straight out of prison and was usually the fastest guy on the field.
[Reply]
scho63 09:19 AM 12-10-2018
Guy is getting BETTER and that is crazy! Dude is a baller!
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 10:23 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
So Tyreek got fined 10 grand for his deuce sign but didn’t get a fine for going in the stands and taking over the camera?
Shortly after this fine, I saw a madden commercial with “Hill” doing the very sign he was fined for. :-)

At 57 second mark:
https://youtu.be/gU6OahHjdxs
[Reply]
-King- 10:26 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Shortly after this fine, I saw a madden commercial with “Hill” doing the very sign he was fined for. :-)
He wasn't fined for that. He was fined for putting it in the defenders face aka taunting. I don't like it but we shouldn't act like it was his usual peace sign when he's 30 yards past the nearest defender.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
carcosa 10:28 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Hey EB, jot that shit down in your notebook.
oh shut up
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:25 AM 12-10-2018
:-)
The most blatant taunting I've seen was kelce running up to Baltimore on the 10 yard line and spiking it on him. Made me cringe. Once I knew we got away with it, it made me laugh. Mahomes and hills toughness is infectious. I kind of loved kelce doing that. The ravens were hitting hard and giving an extra shove where they could. You could tell this offense sticks up for each other. Great to see.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:32 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
:-)
The most blatant taunting I've seen was kelce running up to Baltimore on the 10 yard line and spiking it on him. Made me cringe. Once I knew we got away with it, it made me laugh. Mahomes and hills toughness is infectious. I kind of loved kelce doing that. The ravens were hitting hard and giving an extra shove where they could. You could tell this offense sticks up for each other. Great to see.
I missed that. I want to see it now.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 11:38 AM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I missed that. I want to see it now.
Yeah it was strange.
[Reply]
In58men 12:36 PM 12-10-2018
Reid on Hill: I’m sure he’s sore this morning. If I’m a betting man, I would say he’ll play (Thursday). He loves to play. @KCTV5
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:38 PM 12-10-2018
Pay Hill whatever he wants. Literally give him a damn blank check. He’s earned every penny
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:39 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by In58men:
Reid on Hill: I’m sure he’s sore this morning. If I’m a betting man, I would say he’ll play (Thursday). He loves to play. @KCTV5
I absolutely love this attitude and mindset, as opposed to someone else on the team who's name doesn't even need to be mentioned.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 14
« First < 678910 11121314 >
Up