ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 298
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:58 PM 12-25-2017
Schwartz will get a HC gig again if this Philly defense plays like this through the playoff stretch.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:58 PM 12-25-2017
Werthers magic. Chiefs are a very scary team to play right now. Whoa....Lllllllloaded
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:59 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
Sarcasm. Merry Christmas!
Apparently my meter is off, my mistake.

And a very merry Christmas to you good sir
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:00 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Schwartz will get a HC gig again if this Philly defense plays like this through the playoff stretch.

Agreed. They were solid in the 4th. Non of that bend over and spread um shit Sutton runs.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:00 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier:
Apparently my meter is off, my mistake.

And a very merry Christmas to you good sir

No worries. Just harassing you for the hell of it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:01 PM 12-25-2017
And that team would be wrong. Excellent coordinator. I wouldn't want that ego at head coach. Rumor was earlier in the year he was undermining Pederson to gun for his job. Not a great quality for a leader.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:07 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
And that team would be wrong. Excellent coordinator. I wouldn't want that ego at head coach. Rumor was earlier in the year he was undermining Pederson to gun for his job. Not a great quality for a leader.
Some team will hire him.

I think Schwartz is a prick, but he knows defense.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:10 PM 12-25-2017
Some team will hire him.

I think Schwartz is a prick, but he knows defense.
I agree. But for the same reasons Rex Ryan and wade Phillips kept getting work. He'll keep getting HC offers but he belongs at DC.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:19 PM 12-25-2017
Allen Bailey-JAG
Chris Jones-great player
Bennie Logan-average run stuffer
Justin Houston-great player
Frank Zombo-wouldn’t start for any team KC
DJ-would maybe start for 5 teams at this point. He’s done
Reggie Ragland-great player
Marcus Peters-great player
Darrelle Revis-wouldn’t start for any team but KC at this point
Daniel Sorenson-wouldn’t start for any team but KC
Ron Parker-would start for half of the teams in the NFL. Horrific tackler

Like any DC is gonna do better with this lineup.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:22 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Allen Bailey-JAG

Chris Jones-great player

Continually drops Houston into coverage and makes him a non factor.

Inexcusable loser mentality bullshit by Buttons.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:30 PM 12-25-2017
Allen Bailey-JAG
Chris Jones-great player

The scheme on Sunday was terrible. I liked the dime defense when it was working. But offenses have figured it out. While I agree we don't have the best talent right now, scheme has been a very big problem this year including vs Miami. If we go through the playoffs with the scheme we showed in Oakland and San Diego, OK, I can say our talent failed us. But how many times do we need to get gashed up the middle until you stop running dime? How many times did Nelson get gashed last week before you stop running man with no blitzing? Maybe our talent has a low ceiling, but our scheme is absolutely not having them play to that ceiling.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:41 PM 12-25-2017
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
The scheme on Sunday was terrible. I liked the dime defense when it was working. But offenses have figured it out. While I agree we don't have the best talent right now, scheme has been a very big problem this year including vs Miami. If we go through the playoffs with the scheme we showed in Oakland and San Diego, OK, I can say our talent failed us. But how many times do we need to get gashed up the middle until you stop running dime? How many times did Nelson get gashed last week before you stop running man with no blitzing? Maybe our talent has a low ceiling, but our scheme is absolutely not having them play to that ceiling.
Scheme was great on Sunday. I liked it a lot. Only TD we gave up was a simple play where tackling was horrific, and I don’t think that was on coaching. Cant teach Parker to not suck at what he’s always sucked at. Not who he is.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:55 AM 12-26-2017
Scheme was great on Sunday. I liked it a lot. Only TD we gave up was a simple play where tackling was horrific, and I don’t think that was on coaching. Cant teach Parker to not suck at what he’s always sucked at. Not who he is.
There were more problems than poor tackling. That is a bad offense. We should have flat out shut them down. Leaving Nelson in man on a 3 man rush when he's getting torched is bad. Leaving our interior D that exposed against the run is bad. I could forgive that kind of scheme when we get beat by jump balls like we did earlier in the year. But we are so vulnerable to short slants and dink and dunk. In Miami we had a qb who couldn't take advantage. In San Diego, an oc too stupid to stick with what's working.
[Reply]
baitism 09:56 AM 12-26-2017
Chiefs defense is fool's gold. The second they run into an above average offense, they get shredded. Guess what they will be facing in the playoffs?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:35 PM 12-26-2017
Originally Posted by baitism:
Chiefs defense is fool's gold. The second they run into an above average offense, they get shredded. Guess what they will be facing in the playoffs?
And this is the part that pisses me off. All I have ever asked of this fan base is a) embrace QB superiority, and b) LEARN.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, LEARN.

And it takes mountains of shit for months on end to make it happen. Even slightly.

Infuriating.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 298
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up