That is all.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:33 PM 10-17-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Sutton lovers...

:-):-):-)

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:39 PM 10-17-2018
Many of the same dumbshits who endlessly defended Alex Smith have the same fanatical devotion to Bob Sutton.

Not a coincidence.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:40 PM 10-17-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
A lot of the same dumbshit who endlessly defended Alex Smith gave the same fanatical devotion to Bob Sutton.

Not a coincidence.
Except there really isn't anybody here that's devoted to Bob Sutton.

There's a few people left that think there are bigger problems than just Bob Sutton but to a person, pretty much everybody here thinks Sutton should be fired.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:44 PM 10-17-2018
Except there really isn't anybody here that's devoted to Bob Sutton.

There's a few people left that think there are bigger problems than just Bob Sutton but to a person, pretty much everybody here thinks Sutton should be fired.
This thread is filled with people trying to rationalize why Sutton isn’t to blame and shouldn’t be fired for the collapse of the defense.
[Reply]
Jimmya 08:46 PM 10-17-2018
I agree with ht, we know that there are many issues with the D... I pray that we get just a tad better every week but we have been let down so much in the past. I think it will hurt worse knowing we have a bad a** QB with damn good skill players.... I'm afraid we'll figure out a way to waste it.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:46 PM 10-17-2018
Sutton does well with talent - but shits the bed with anything sub-par. There's way better options - trouble is we have to wait until next year to explore those options.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:46 PM 10-17-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
This thread is filled with people trying to rationalize why Sutton isn’t to blame and shouldn’t be fired for the collapse of the defense.
This thread is filled with people that think there might be other problems bigger than, or in addition to, Sutton. Not one of those people has said Sutton shouldn't be fired, just that it might not be a priority.

Find just one person here other than PAChiefy that has said otherwise.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:47 PM 10-17-2018
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
I agree with ht, we know that there are many issues with the D... I pray that we get just a tad better every week but we have been let down so much in the past. I think it will hurt worse knowing we have a bad a** QB with damn good skill players.... I'm afraid we'll figure out a way to waste it.
That's my fear as well.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:53 PM 10-17-2018
One thing that we're obviously missing from when this defense was at it's best is a dominating presence at NT. Logan was just a big body on the DL last year, much like Williams seems to be this year. Nnadi flashes every once in a while when he's playing, though, so hopefully he earns the starting job soon.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:00 PM 10-17-2018
You have an entire defense filled with new players who did not play together all preseason.

Houston was invisible as a pass rusher the first few weeks and is now hurt.

Hitchens has not adapted to the 3-4.

Ragland is obviously battling his knee ailment.

They are playing their #5 and 6 safeties.

Parker is too slow.

Every week they give up a few big plays solely because of miscommunication with the DBs.

None of the above is Suttons fault. But, Sutton certainly doesn't help matters by refusing to bring pressure, sticking with the dime in running situations and having senile moments such as single coverage on Gronk at the end of the game.

Lots of blame to go around.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:00 PM 10-17-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Exactly.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:08 PM 10-17-2018
T Minus 11 weeks until shit gets real. Hopefully this unit as a whole can at least improve marginally in that time. We need to add a legitimate playmaker, though.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:17 PM 10-17-2018
This thread is filled with people that think there might be other problems bigger than, or in addition to, Sutton. Not one of those people has said Sutton shouldn't be fired, just that it might not be a priority.

Find just one person here other than PAChiefy that has said otherwise.
Wrong, it should be the priority to fire Sutton.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 09:19 PM 10-17-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
You have an entire defense filled with new players who did not play together all preseason.

Houston was invisible as a pass rusher the first few weeks and is now hurt.

Hitchens has not adapted to the 3-4.

Ragland is obviously battling his knee ailment.

They are playing their #5 and 6 safeties.

Parker is too slow.

Every week they give up a few big plays solely because of miscommunication with the DBs.

None of the above is Suttons fault. But, Sutton certainly doesn't help matters by refusing to bring pressure, sticking with the dime in running situations and having senile moments such as single coverage on Gronk at the end of the game.

Last year’s playoff collapse against Tennessee? The playoff collapse vs Indy?

Bob Sutton has been a problem for a while now.
[Reply]
Strongside 09:55 PM 10-17-2018
Is Gunther still alive?
[Reply]
Page 124 of 298
« First < 2474114120121122123124 125126127128134174224 > Last »
Up