[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:32 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Holy shit, two plays prior.

Holy shit...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:47 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
This is why you need a QB like Mahomes for nights like this. Need 40 points? No problem. Sometimes you have to win a shootout. You can bag on the D all you want but they made two key stops late in the game and gave the MVP...cough...cough...two chances to ice the game. Fail. Mahomes is naturally aggressive and will keep attacking. Even some of Alex's passes to wide open receivers were not good passes. dudes had to reach. Wilson TD was not a good throw and should have been picked, ala Pitt TD last week.
Our problem last night was not Alex Smith.
[Reply]
Best22 08:51 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
Holy shit...
Eh, someone has to account for the QB run
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:52 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Best22:
So put Sorensen in that role, and let Houston rush.

That's fucked.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:52 AM 10-20-2017
Correct, a fucking LB. Houston is paid to rush the QB.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:52 AM 10-20-2017
How about it not be our $100 million dollar pass rusher.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:01 AM 10-20-2017
I've got this game on DVR. I am happy to watch it again and track what Houston did on every play if that's what CP wants.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:01 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I've got this game on DVR. I am happy to watch it again and track what Houston did on every play if that's what CP wants.
Fuck it. Light it up.

I deleted mine right after the game.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:03 AM 10-20-2017
Changes have to be made to this defense. DJ is not the same DJ as old. He's probably a part time player at best. He doesn't need to be on the field as much as he has been. As soon as Nelson is back....Gaines has to go to the bench. Eligwe and KPass need to start seeing more snaps as well.
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:03 AM 10-20-2017
Our Safeties have no ball skills. What do you want Sutton to do about it?
[Reply]
ARROW2 09:03 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Whatever dude. If he was the truth, we win.
[Reply]
FringeNC 09:03 AM 10-20-2017
The last two games, we've played two of the better O-lines in the league, and have been dominated. Dominated might not even be a strong enough word. They were dominated last year in the playoff loss, and dominated the year before in the loss at NE.

It's really hard to know whether it is talent or scheme. For instance, why last year were we able to get pressure on Carr?

Another interesting thing: Look how much better Buffalo's defense is after abandoning the Rex Ryan scheme we run.

The big issue is that unless our offensive line improves a good deal when healthy, it's hard to see us winning shoot-outs in the playoffs, when we will be facing good offensive lines that will dominate this defense.
[Reply]
TEX 09:04 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I've told him that several times. It's his narrative though...:-)
[Reply]
Rudy tossed tigger's salad 09:04 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So put Sorensen in that role, and let Houston rush.

That's ****ed.
Because Sorensen has proven to be a sure tackler in space.
[Reply]
TEX 09:05 AM 10-20-2017
Originally Posted by FringeNC:
The last two games, we've played two of the better O-lines in the league, and have been dominated. Dominated might not even be a strong enough word. They were dominated last year in the playoff loss, and dominated the year before in the loss at NE.

It's really hard to know whether it is talent or scheme. For instance, why last year were we able to get pressure on Carr?

Another interesting thing: Look how much better Buffalo's defense is after abandoning the Rex Ryan scheme we run.

The big issue is that unless our offensive line improves a good deal when healthy, it's hard to see us winning shoot-outs in the playoffs, when we will be facing good offensive lines that will dominate this defense.
No, it's easy really easy. Its BOTH. LACK of talent and RETARDED scheme.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 298
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up