ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Frozen Pizza: Homerun Inn Pizza
CoMoChief 07:23 PM 06-09-2013
Just bought at Costco (2) one sausage, one pepperoni Chicago's Homerun Inn frozen pizza. Heard it was the shit on this site. I'm about to try it out.

Will I be disappointed? Normally I'm a quantity over quality kinda person when it comes to frozen pizza. I'll go to the local grocery store and will get those Tostitos Party Pizzas because they're $1/pizza and they'll usually fill me up.

If I want good pizza I'll go to Bronx, Tim's or FunHouse around town here in KC and sit down at the restaurant and eat it fresh.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 12:47 PM 12-01-2018
OK, y'all were right.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:32 AM 12-07-2018
Anyone tried?
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 08:39 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
Anyone tried?
No. But I look at them every time I walk by them at the store. Doing my best to stay away from pizza. Look but no touch is where I am at.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:54 AM 12-07-2018
Anyone tried?
yes, those are very good. they are very flavorful and the cheese really stands out. my only complaint is that I cannot eat more than a piece because I get over-cheesed.

I've been eating a lot of Newman's Own pizza.

this one is my favorite. I like to add pulled pork as a topping and I sprinkle Bubba's hotsauce on it. but it is a great pizza just on its own.

this has ruined all other pepperoni pizza for me. the uncured variety is so much better and more flavorful without tasting like a salt lick
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:01 AM 12-07-2018
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
yes, those are very good. they are very flavorful and the cheese really stands out. my only complaint is that I cannot eat more than a piece because I get over-cheesed.

I've been eating a lot of Newman's Own pizza.

this one is my favorite. I like to add pulled pork as a topping and I sprinkle Bubba's hotsauce on it. but it is a great pizza just on its own.

this has ruined all other pepperoni pizza for me. the uncured variety is so much better and more flavorful without tasting like a salt lick
I'll have to give that pepperoni a try. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:40 AM 12-07-2018
I am intrigued by the pepperoni.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:53 PM 12-07-2018
HRI thin unsecured pepperoni is good stuff for less than _5 bucks
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:21 PM 12-10-2018
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:

These are legit. Love the nice crispy crust on a thin crust.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:41 PM 12-10-2018
Pizza from a company that sells dog food....

What is the lifespan on "Newman's Own"? Speaking tax law that is.....
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:43 PM 01-17-2019
Detroit frozen pizza. Don't good. Crispy crust, excellent cheese.
[Reply]
Bump 06:56 PM 01-17-2019
I don't think I've seen those at my costco, I usually just get the 4 pack of frozen cheese pizzas, kirkland brand for $10, and add some mushrooms or whatever and extra cheese. The 5 lbs of shredded mozzarella that they sell for $10 or $11 is the best deal on cheese around.
[Reply]
Tges58 07:20 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
This.

I like Bellatoria or Lottza Motzza. I usually buy some fresh ground beef and sausage out of the meat case and add it to the pizza. That might be considered cheating for the purposes of the thread though.
Never had Bellatoria but Lottza Mottza is the best frozen pizza I've ever had. Jack's self rising isn't bad.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:04 PM 01-17-2019
Originally Posted by Tges58:
Never had Bellatoria but Lottza Mottza is the best frozen pizza I've ever had. Jack's self rising isn't bad.
I just saw the Lots Mozza the other day. Will have to try it.
[Reply]
Tges58 06:06 PM 01-18-2019
I don't think you'll be disappointed.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:27 PM 01-18-2019
Been there, done that, As I recall small pizza, big price yet tasty.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up