ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 357
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Saccopoo 07:33 PM 07-06-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I work near a high school so I see a ton of these girls daily. Many of them are pretty much done with puberty. Those chicks are good to go.

If it were socially acceptable to have sex with them, I'm sure I would. It's not the classiest thing to say but it's the truth.

What's the laws where you live pedo?
[Reply]
Dave Lane 07:33 PM 07-06-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Wtf is all that babble?
A giant pile of judgment
[Reply]
TimBone 07:34 PM 07-06-2015
I work near a high school so I see a ton of these girls daily. Many of them are pretty much done with puberty. Those chicks are good to go.

If it were socially acceptable to have sex with them, I'm sure I would. It's not the classiest thing to say but it's the truth.
Missed this post. This is an honest man.
[Reply]
loochy 07:51 PM 07-06-2015

THANK YOU! FINALLY someone says it.
[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:11 PM 07-06-2015
So, Timbone, Loochy and Virus...

Freshman, 14 year old freshman in high school.

Good to go, eh?

Okay. At least we know who and what we're dealing with around here.
[Reply]
eDave 08:14 PM 07-06-2015
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:

Good to go, eh?

I'd like to go on record as not endorsing their views and opinions.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:17 PM 07-06-2015

Good to go, eh?

Where did you read 14 year old freshman from any of us? Both myself, and Virus mentioned well developed 17 year olds that were done with puberty. Quit putting words in our mouths, you crotchety, old man.

However, I did mention that the most sexually aggressive girl I've ever been with was only 15 years old(relax, Barney Fife, I was only 17 at the time, don't call the law on me). I'm 32 now, and have yet to be with a girl that had a secual appetite such as hers. No doubt in my mind she could have rode a few teachers and been fine.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:18 PM 07-06-2015
Besides, Virus said he would only do it if it was socially acceptable. He's polite that way.
[Reply]
eDave 08:18 PM 07-06-2015
Where did you read 14 year old freshman from any of us? Both myself, and Virus mentioned well developed 17 year olds that were done with puberty. Quit putting words in our mouths, you crotchety, old man.

However, I did mention that the most sexually aggressive girl I've ever been with was only 15 years old(relax, Barney Fife, I was only 17 at the time, don't call the law on me). I'm 32 now, and have yet to be with a girl that had a secual appetite such as hers. No doubt in my mind she could have rode a few teachers and been fine.

[Reply]
Saccopoo 08:20 PM 07-06-2015

Missed this post. This is an honest man.
No mention of age. He works around a high school and says they are good to go.

You agreed.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:21 PM 07-06-2015

Good to go, eh?

Physically, a lot of them are. Emotionally, no. If you think 14 year olds aren't having sex, you're wrong. Should a 30 year old be banging a 14 year old? Come on, now.
[Reply]
TimBone 08:21 PM 07-06-2015

You agreed.
He was responding to my post where I specifically queried about 17 year olds, you dolt.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:25 PM 07-06-2015
I was 15 and lost my virginity to my 14 year old girlfriend and she was more physically developed than me. She looks the exact same now and started her period when she was 11. Hell, she probably started puberty 2 years before I did :-).

Truth be told men are just uncomfortable coming to the realization that girls are allowed to be sexual beings like their counterparts.

And honestly, if I had kids who were high schoolers banging their teachers I'd be pissed if it were my daughter and confused if it were my son so I'm not trying to be a hypocrite here
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:28 PM 07-06-2015

You agreed.

Maybe the law should go with that the rule of "half your age, plus seven years".
[Reply]
Hootie 08:29 PM 07-06-2015
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Maybe the law should go with that the rule of "half your age, plus seven years".
Rofl

I'm breaking that rule with two different girls right now
[Reply]
Page 66 of 357
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076116166 > Last »
Up