ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 357
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
Hootie 02:34 PM 04-08-2015
if I was banging a hot teacher, every single of my closest friends would have known ... duh
[Reply]
DaveNull 03:26 PM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Holy mother of goad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 03:35 PM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Do you honestly believe you are, or ever were, of average intelligence and maturity?

Most people are really fucking stupid. You definitely need to keep that in mind. :-)
This is true. As much as I don't like to recognize that I live in a bubble, I live in a bubble.

We stayed at the Westin Keirland in Scottsdale for Spring Break last week and it really kind of hit me, especially when the Easter Bunny literally flew in on a helicopter to start the egg hunt for the kids.

A helicopter, on the golf course dropping off the Easter Bunny, equals bubble.
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:50 PM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
This is true. As much as I don't like to recognize that I live in a bubble, I live in a bubble.

We stayed at the Westin Keirland in Scottsdale for Spring Break last week and it really kind of hit me, especially when the Easter Bunny literally flew in on a helicopter to start the egg hunt for the kids.

A helicopter, on the golf course dropping off the Easter Bunny, equals bubble.

JFC seriously?

Let's start, first, with the simple fact that the entire United States is a big bubble.

Then there is the bubble of the upper class and affluent.

Then there is a fucking bunny landing on a fucking helicopter on a fucking golf course.

So in my book you're in a bubble, within a bubble, within yet another bubble. So yeah...

:-)

NTTAWWT. It's from simple bitterness I say that!
[Reply]
Amnorix 03:58 PM 04-08-2015
At least here our teachers, who often are reasonably hot, just fuck their students. In Mother Russia, teacher FUCKYOUUP!

Russian Teacher Arrested for Paying Hit Man to Kill Teen Love Interest

MOSCOW — A 52-year-old music teacher in Russia has allegedly been caught trying to arrange a contract hit on a teenage student after he refused to return her affections, according to police and local reports.

The woman was arrested Tuesday after she handed over payment of 100,000 rubles ($1,800) to a man who she hoped would murder the student, according to a statement on the Moscow branch of the Investigative Committee's website. Instead of carrying out the killing, the man went to the police. If convicted, the teacher faces up to 15 years in prison.

While police cited "personal enmity" as the motive, a term usually used in many murder cases in Russia, local reports provided more details.

The teacher spent two years pursuing the young man, who is now aged 15, the Moskovsky Komsomolets daily reported Wednesday. The teenager, who lives in the city of Shatura outside Moscow, was unimpressed and eventually started dating a classmate, the Lifenews.ru online tabloid added.

Gripped by jealousy, the woman asked a wrestler she knew to maim and kill the boy.

"Make him hurt. Break an arm. Don't touch the face, but feel free to break his legs and hit him in the kidneys," the spurned woman said in a police undercover video obtained by Lifenews.ru. NBC News could not independently confirm the reports.

The age of consent in Russia is 16.

This is not the first time a Russian teacher sought bloody vengeance over unrequited love. In 2013, a 41-year-old teacher in Oryol region tried to hire thugs to gang rape and drug the bride of a student she felt affection for. The man was to be abducted, crippled and handed over to her.

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/ru...terest-n337821
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:16 PM 04-08-2015
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Holy mother of goad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's going to do well in the pokie...
[Reply]
scho63 02:44 PM 05-10-2015
Principal arrested partially unclothed with student in car; police say they smelled marijuana

Now even the female principals are getting into the act! :-)

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/08...e-say-smelled/

PALM SPRINGS, Fla. – A Florida principal has been arrested after she was caught partially unclothed in a marijuana-filled car with a student.

Police say 45-year-old Krista Morton of Wellington was arrested Wednesday in Palm Springs. She is the principal at Mavericks High of Palm Springs, a charter school.

Authorities say they responded to a report of people involved in sexual activity in a car and found Morton with a high school senior. They say that when Morton opened the door, her shirt was unbuttoned, exposing part of her chest.

Police say Morton told them she had just met the teenager.

But police say the student said Morton was his principal. Officers report that they smelled marijuana inside the vehicle.

Both were arrested. She faces possession-of-marijuana charges. It wasn't known whether she has an attorney to contact for comment on the case.

[Reply]
Easy 6 02:45 PM 05-10-2015
Whatsa matter honey, why the long face?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:59 PM 05-10-2015
Did either end up in the back of a police van?
[Reply]
TLO 03:54 PM 05-10-2015
Trashy Tranny Teacher IV:

Would not.
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 03:59 PM 05-10-2015
Originally Posted by scho63:

I wonder if Mrs. Manning asked Peyton to post bail?
[Reply]
notorious 04:09 PM 05-10-2015
Are the police going to get in trouble for beating the shit out her face?
[Reply]
BigRichard 04:22 PM 05-10-2015
She is going to do some jail time looking like that.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:58 PM 05-10-2015
Clint Eastwood gif
[Reply]
Don Corlemahomes 06:38 PM 05-10-2015
I'm awful at photoshop but i tried :-)
Attached: Terrible photoshop.jpg (24.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 46 of 357
« First < 364243444546 474849505696146 > Last »
Up