ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Will you still support the Chiefs and Royals if they move the team?
I would support the Chiefs and Royals 38 26.95%
I would support the Chiefs but not the Royals 54 38.30%
I would support the Royals but not the Chiefs 1 0.71%
I would not support the Chiefs or the Royals 48 34.04%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Will you still support the team if they move?
TribalElder 04:18 PM 04-03-2024
Will you still support the Royals and/or The Chiefs if they move the team?
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:46 PM 04-03-2024
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
It’s weird, because I never lived in or even anywhere near KC, but I don’t think I could support them if they move and/or change the brand. The nostalgia is half the passion for me, the memories are of the Kansas City Chiefs. I don’t think it would ever be the same as the Kansas Kings or whatever other stupid branding they would probably switch to.
Have you heard of some of the pwsl team names? Boring

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 04:46 PM 04-03-2024
I’m loyal to the teams not the town.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 04:47 PM 04-03-2024
I would. but I moved away long ago.
I just don't see either team moving away from kc

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
bdj23 04:47 PM 04-03-2024
No unless they move to kansas
[Reply]
Katipan 04:50 PM 04-03-2024
I only support the Royals in the vein of how cute you all are when they win.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:52 PM 04-03-2024
Only I am allowed to move from KC to Los Angeles.
[Reply]
alpha_omega 04:56 PM 04-03-2024
Sure will.
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:58 PM 04-03-2024
5th poll option: OP should self immolate.
[Reply]
Womble 05:02 PM 04-03-2024
Only if they move to a KC metro area or London.
[Reply]
wazu 05:03 PM 04-03-2024
Poll fail. You gotta say where they are moving to. If people are voting that they'll support the Chiefs if they move to Overland Park (which I would) it is in no way a statement that they would support them moving to San Diego. So we really have no idea what any of these poll results mean as the question will be interpreted differently by everyone.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 05:11 PM 04-03-2024
If they leave the metro, absolutely not.

If they move to Kansas, I guess I’ll still follow them but it won’t be the same.

Honestly fuck the Jackson County citizens for putting us in this situation. Absolute morons. All the no voters.
[Reply]
jdubya 05:13 PM 04-03-2024
For some it will depend on who they blame. When Al moved the Raiders to LA he fractured the fan base. That fan base was typically a NorCal blue collar fan base and many blamed Al. I remember bumper stickers on cars back then that said "Fuck you Al Davis" and many fans vowed to never give a penny towards the team whether it be merch or tickets because that was their protest towards Al.

Raiders picked up a new fan base in LA and some of the home crowd was a bit gangsta but they also picked up a new fan base in central and SoCal.

When they returned to Oakland they had a statewide fan base minus the Niners fans. Same with the Vegas move, many fans stay but many have just walked away from the NFL in general.

I think those of us with grey beards remember when it felt like the local team was part of the local community but today its just a billion dollar entertainment industry
[Reply]
CoMoChief 05:14 PM 04-03-2024
I'll always be a fan of both.

I guess outside of paying for a NFLST pkg I wouldn't go out of my way to financially support the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 05:15 PM 04-03-2024
I'm a Chiefs fan, not a Royals fan though, so that skews it a bit. I'm also not from KC, so I have no particular allegiance to the area. But for the sake of all the Chiefs fans that are, I sincerely hope they do not move.
[Reply]
mabbott 05:18 PM 04-03-2024
I stopped being a Royals fan after George Brett. I watched some here and there but I was always frustrated with them losing either in the beggining of the season or at the end... nevertheless, they were irrelevant. I was happy when they won the World Series again but didn't become a fan again. I watch the Giants way more than I do the Royals.

The Chiefs I would follow to Kansas if they moved there. It would be hard if they left the midwest as that is all I know them as. Growing up in the KC area I never saw much of a difference between KCMO and KCK.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up